Reviews for Falling Stars and Paper Cranes
roxicodone chapter 4 . 2/10
Automatic, instant favorite. Beautifully written, great arrangement. I cried and cringed and ached and wished for Tifa and Cloud too, all the way through.

And I'm glad you decided to end this as a Cloti - and not only for the selfish reasons that curl in my heart (I won't deny that they are there) but because I'm any other ending would have sounded...forced.

Thanks for the great read - and reaffirming my love for Cloti.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Oh my God... I can't believe I've never read or heard about this story of yours sooner. It is absolutely beautiful. You took the very essence of Tifa and Cloud's relationship: wishing, wanting and waiting, and brought it to life in an indescribably touching way. I almost cried when I finished this story. I also loved how you added those parts where Tifa and Cloud could speak to each other using only their eyes. They know each other so well, that they could read each other's thoughts. And I think you got Aerith and Cloud's relationship to a "T." He did care for her, and she made him smile when no one else could back then. But that didn't mean that he was in love with her. Nevertheless, she was one of the people who affected his life the most. The other two are Tifa and Zack. I really love how you captured that.

This is undeniably the most beautiful, miraculous Cloti fic I have every read.
Heartless Lotus chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Oh Gaia...I swear this is one of the most beautiful Cloti stories I've ever read.

Paper cranes and fallen star has always been my fave theme, and to see them in one story with Cloti as the pairing...I love you so much for making this beautiful story. This story deserve more reviews!

Definitely fave this. I just love Tifa's patience and Cloud's shyness. They make the most perfect couple ever. And you made Aerith looked good in this story, which is a nice plus.

Pfft- Yuffie's question of, 'can we start preparing a wedding' is just priceless. I kinda wanna see what the cheerful Wutai ninja had in store to 'kick up the wedding party a notch'.

Thanks for this beautiful story! :D
Ivy Tante chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
It was nice, seeing a glimpse of his time in ShinRa. I cringed during when he was in the tube, but the ending (where he doesn't remember Zack) is painful. Keep folding, Tifa. There's more ahead...

Off to the next chappie...
Ivy Tante chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really like this! In the game, I always wondered why Tifa's father automatically blamed Cloud for an accident when he himself was injured. Just seemed wrong to me. But this is really cute, and give me another image of the two of them.

Off to the next chappie!
Pomporin300 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
i'm crying...!
call me a crybaby or anything i won't care!
this story is so beautifully written it makes me cry...
i love how you add the story with wishes upon a star and paper cranes but you can still make it not OOC for tifa and cloud
all in all this was a masterpiece
i love it very much!
thank you for writing the story!
XD
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ahh, I can see why you were nominated. I much prefer this to any other rendition of the game/movie. Everything about this was beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this.
Franny Mika chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Such a beautiful and sweet fanfic!

Keep it up! And despite not playing FFVII, you're incredibly knowledgeable with the characters and storyline - good job!

Keep it up!
Lovely chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
What I lovely story! I really enjoy it!
Twinnet chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
This was just wonderful to read. I absolutely loved their last wish. -melts-
9095 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Whoa just whoa, this story is absolutely amazing. I love the way you integrated the wishes they made and how it slowly pans out for them though not in the way they may have intended when they made those wishes. The way this was written out was so perfectly executed and the flow was really fitting. I love this story so much, the pacing and everything was perfect.

Though I do not like Clerith (I adore Aerith though ) the scene was really fitting and I love it, the way you portrayed Aerith's presence in Cloud's life was wonderful!

And gosh I love how going back to the wishes that even if you make wishes, you have to work for them/overcome obstacles before they come true as nothing in life is for 'free'.

The ending brought such a big smile to my face, I love it! bonus points for 'Tonghua' [I love that song to bits and the mv makes me cry every time I watch it.]

Once again, thank you for writing such a lovely story.
Ginger Ninja chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
This has to be the sweetest story I've read in this fandom. Incredibly well-written and I absolutely loved every second of it. Beautiful :)
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Falling Stars and Paper Cranes", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Het Romance Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Lazy and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Oh, wow! This story is AMAZING! I love it! I can't wait to read some more of your stories!
svadaynavilfari chapter 4 . 2/13/2010