Reviews for Wednesday's Child
Guest chapter 37 . 12/26/2013
Update
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Nabiki should have ask Ranma to take her to see Kasumi
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Hey love your Fics but you gotta add a dictionary at the end cause I'm getting sick of having to stop reading & look up definitions of words
OddWallow chapter 37 . 12/7/2013
Well written story, hell of a cliffhanger
Worth being continued
shugokage chapter 37 . 10/16/2013
Amazing end to this incredible story even if it is incomplete!
LycanRed chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
2-1/2 years. Dammit man, I need more. It hurts me that this wasn't finished, and while I can certainly understand real life getting in the way of things, I still can't help but ask wholeheartedly that you finish this. I'm not even certain whether or not you'll get this message, but I felt that the attempt was worth it.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
Tigger-69 chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
This story has its good points and bad. The starting idea and its implementation is absolutely superb. Bringing Ranma into the military before the space arrives is brilliant. Watching him move through the various area of the military. We then jump to the robotech story line, I got a bit confused because I am use to the American version of the names but very quickly picked up on who was who, but the story still continues to draw you along. Unfortunately this is where the bad start to come in, the end of the story seems to drag and then after the final battle things almost seem to stall. It reminds me of a TV series that has run out of ideas but is still possible. I want to shout a Ranma make a choice and there is so much going on in the background that it gets confusing and I am reading just to get to the end.

AND I am so glad I did the final 2 chapters then start to sing again the rise of the vigilantes the fights for the cloning machines is back the the thrills of the beginning.

I hope you come back to this even if it is just with plot line for where this story is/was going.

A very worthwhile read and in places one of the best. Thank you for a great story and please don't stop writing.

PS love the omake with the 4 stories with similar ideas all meeting.
god of all chapter 37 . 9/14/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
A Reviewer chapter 37 . 7/2/2011
O!

I, you! This is! What is this? I don't even-

I take it back, you /have/ to do *SOMETHING* with this eventually!

Later
A Reviewer chapter 35 . 7/2/2011
So, here I was, going through older bookmarks, looking to see what's updated, and lo and behold, I had something like, twenty or so chapters of this to read. Totally awesome. So I go through, reading like a madman, staying up to about 2am when I had to be up at 6am, when I read that one omake you had involving the other Ranma/Macross stories and it hits me. I love this story, because it's about Ranma. I love C-QoC, and Dragon Lady is an awesome story, but it's really about an OC who happens to be named Ranma and has similar issues to his. This story is a much more workable blend of both of the sources, rather than one that eschews one universe for the other. It's awesome, and I just wanted to say that.

I've noticed you've not updated this for about a year, and if it's done (not complete, but done) then it's done, but that part was awesome. Sure he's grown, sure he's changed, but he's still Ranma. And that doesn't always happen in crossovers, so thanks for doing that.

Later
Raynze76 chapter 37 . 6/13/2011
Dang great story but was not finished arrg! how can you leave people in suspense like that with such a great story!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
Very enjoyable story, I hope you continue it!
Hammerchuckery chapter 37 . 4/3/2011
Awww. Well thanks for the fantastic story. Hope you can finish this one day.
Hammerchuckery chapter 36 . 4/3/2011
Eh.
Hammerchuckery chapter 25 . 4/3/2011
I've left this chapter in my to read list for too long. :P