Reviews for Emotion Commotion
Terry the Terryble chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Please update again soon , this story is so awesome! Thanks for writing this story!
origin of summoners chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
good fic. can you do a flashback where beast boy is exposed to the chemicals and become beast but becuase he already has the beast he gets something that could fight equally with trigon.
Karma chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
That post right before this one was me, I don't know if I left my name in or not xD Sorry for all these reviews, I just can't stop xD

Also, I know you dismissed the idea about the raven/terran thing... But I was just imagining something. A scene, I guess. Where Beast boy is threatened because he has better powers or something? I don't know, it sounded better in my head :D You inspire me xD

Your biggest fan,

Karma
It's me again :D

Your number one fan here! Forgot to put this in the last message... You are my favorite author here. I absolutely love you. I will be waiting anxiously for your stories on beast boy. Also...

How dare you not like the end to this story! It was brilliant! I fell in love with it, and I'm reading it again as I write this review! I love you, and this ending! I'm hooked. I wish there would have been more (Defining there relationship and such, or maybe even bringing aqualad back into it ;) I am still purely satisfied. Thank you. Thank you. Thanks a million. For this story, for my excitement, for everything! Oh! Thank your mom too :D Without her, we wouldn't have your amazing stories!
Karma chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
This was one of the best beastboy/raven fanfics I have ever read. I'm impressed. I'm more than impressed; I'm both astounded and amused. I loved the idea. I've read a couple of personality switch stories, and yours beats them all. I was squealing the entire time. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I loved every word, every sentence, every paragraph, every chapter. You are amazing.

You can quote me.

-Karma
reader chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
very good. i thought he was afriad of his animal side trying to force mateing with her. since animals dont have a sence of rapeing . but the fear of being touched is good.
Thowell3 chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Keep Going. Don't end it there.
Locket123 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
this is wondeful very good
Nightwacher'sunknowngirl chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Okay, hopw about Brithmark and all the ones that go along with that, like the End and stuff?

Another AWESOME chapter!

Just a thought. I've got to go before the power turns off. It's about to rain pretty hard so sorry for the short review. .

Watcher
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
EXCITING!
ahilty chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Well, for Raven you could probably have something like in the orginal Beast Within episode where her demon side starts to show up in some way.
reader chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
good chapters. For a funny scene that could make bb primal form go nuts you could have a accidental shower walk in scene. Or the smell of meat make him got nuts. Does robin confront him about the beast. Those two could do an leader of the pack or alpha male dispute.
memyselfandi chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I think that for a Raven arc the whole trigon thing could be done quite well, but you'd need to establish her as Miss Sunshine more than you already have to have full effect. Why not do an unrelated arc like Apprentice or some Starfire thing just to establish the characters more then lead into birthmark, the prophecy or the end.
Beast Boy and Raven Fan chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
omg it was cool, i got kinda confuse when he was talking about his thoughts, thats the only part, but other then that i loved it. keep the good work up
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Oh this is AWESOME! I love it. :) I do think you should do a Terra one, a Melchior one, and a orininal. :)