Reviews for Doll House
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
And just like that I like GI Joe so much better. Actually I was the girl who played more with army men and cap guns and ninja turtles than barbies. But I'm thinking now I should've had a GI Joe. lol Great story!
JuneSummer chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was so cute!
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aww. Very cute. Plus, Cameron was always the best at understanding House's crazy metaphors, so the Ken/GI Joe thing is perfect. :-) And I very much appreciate the correct grammar/capitalization.
denizkizi chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It was beatiful. Congratulations and thank you.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Cute.
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Loved it! It's great to read something with an original plot from time to time. The story is light-hearted and very entertaining, which makes it really fun to read. The only complaint I have is that I'd prefer it were longer(perhaps some more details at some parts)- that might be a personal preference though and just a matter of style. Oh, and not to forget that I would also prefer it to be longer, because I enjoyed reading it so much. Nevertheless, I love reading your works and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Really cool! Loved it :)
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
so cute. I think barbie should be with GI Joe too :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
oh jeez! haha.
NDcountry10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great little one shot. I like it very much. My Barbie always married GI Joe too! Ken was always stuck being the priest:)
catgrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was a nice short story...
All-I-need chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aw! How cute! I LOVE this!

Really. I do.

I never liked Barbie or Ken, and I think GI Joe is just the better choice (though still nothing compared to House...*cough*).

House is right, by the way. Time for Barbie to dump Ken, aka Chase and go sneak GI Joe out of her brothers room. *laugh*

What a great anology! Fantastic, really.

Have a nice day,

Isi )
Dear Spiderman chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Now I'm going to picture Ken with an annoying Australian accent. I've never been a fan of his anyway.
Virgenie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
One of my favorite One-Shots now!

Thank you so much for was just great.;)

Virgenie
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so awesome! GI Joe and Barbie are so much better together, Barbie and Ken have always bored the hell out of me *g*