Reviews for Masen and Swan: In the Windy City
vampdreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oohhhh...i loved the matching pajamas
the supernatural twist in this one was awesome

plus the whole mirrored souls thing..wow
"what i wouldn't give for a photograph."...is there more where this comes from..in phoenix perhaps

keep writing lovely stuff.._
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This series is wonderful! I am shocked you do not have more reviews. They are certainly deserved. Thank you for sharing this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Totally loved this. It was fun and more than enjoyable. You have such great characters here. Would love to work with them.
Bellaward1105 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
W-O-W... :D

Anyway, you already know what the word means. (Yes, another fan of yours.) The way you write this second installment reminds me of Nathaniel Hawthorne's works. I don't know if I shall believe Agent Swan or Agent Masen at the last part. But then, the newspaper clipping kind of answers it all... :D
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ah! Episode 2 was even better than the first one! The background love story is so sad, but I was glad it had a happy ending. I chuckled during the part where Edward's father issaying that he and his wife didn't get matching pjs until their 5th anniversary. lol. Again, an awesome story! D
lovingstories chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love your guy's writing style it's really creative and funny I can't wait to see what happens. You are doing more right cause I don't think I could handle it if you left it there. I mean it's really fun reading about our agents. Thanks for posting worth reading. :)

Reba
Jane's Rage chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
These are really entertaining. I'm excited for the next installment.
cookiesandcupcakes chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
please please please please please continue :)
OcherEloquence chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I absolutely loved it! Please update as soon as you can! What's in Phoenix by the way? I don't think you're going to tell me, are you? Nope? Well, so much for that. By the way, you two are amazing!
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
how romantic :)
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
hey, great story once again. i really enjoyed this episode of masen and swan. and i really like how you incorporated the ghosts and spirits into the story. Keep up the good work :)

-T

P.S- How many more episodes do you think there will be?
poo235 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, just... wow. This was really good. I liked the first episode, and I guess that I have some reservations about using supernatural stuff in this chapter. However, once I got to the end of this one shot, I was flabbergasted, and I agree that direction you chose was a great choice. A very good choice.

This means that you have plans to continue with the Masen/Swan episodes, yes? Since you hinted at a sequel with the Phoenix thing, I am hoping that you do. There is so much sexual tension between these two, and it is expertly written.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this was great! i would love to see what happens in pheonix!
Juze chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I love this series! Very original-and best of all, it is actually well written! Bravo! Please come out with the next episode soon, I can't wait to see what happens. ;)
TwistedLeaves chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love this: you are keeping the pace of the story really realistic: not automactically putting Edward and Bella (Masen and Swan) together. You also have a unique writing style: most people opt for first person so it's nice to see a third person somewhere, and a well written one at that. Can't wait to see what happens in Phoenix!