Reviews for Forged Happiness
Syaoran's Sakura chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
WAH! I love CC's wedding monologue! That was one great wedding! I also liked the part when Lelouch woke up with those fireflies on his bedside. What a nice thing to wake up to; someone asking you to marry him! Great job!

~Syaoran's Sakura
HisaAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lolz the ending was funny esp. how C.C. worded everything XD Love it!
Satiah chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
What an interesting twist of romance, drama, (mild) angst, and humor! I loved it! Beautiful beginning, hilarious ending. Made me laugh. :)
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is so entertaining... You've just made my entire week a thousand times better. XDD

Lulu in a wedding dress... :/3
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Miku-chan linked me to this, and thus, I read it.

It was cute, full of the adorable little fluffs fanfiction tend to miss because they skip straight to, well... *ahem* the explicit stuff (which is too bad, really...) I liked it, and I'd definitely recommend it to others. Well done~ SuzuLulu lurv all around... even if Lelouch was stubborn about it.

Silly Lelouch, thinking he wouldn't have to wear a dress...
Yamiro chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It's a oneshot? Would you consider writing a sequel? I really enjoyed this story... and I want more! :D
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It- was- the cutest thing I've ever read- And it's so awsome cause I sort of feel like crying and laughing and awwing all at the same time.

Great work!
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
VERY nice work. I LOVED IT. Your writing is great. I think it must have improved (I haven't read your previous work but I wouldn't really know). But this oneshot blew me away. Nice flow. Nice pace. Nice, well, nice and beautiful, breathtaking descriptions. You use a lot of nice adjectives to get the nostalgia and beauty of each scene. It's great. I love Lelouch and Suzaku's interactions.

The part where they're playing tag, sneaking out... the firefly thing. Brilliant. I loved it. Especially since Lelouch didn't think Suzaku was serious but he was oh so serious. Then C.C.'s addition into the story made everything so much more awesome, especially since she decides to stay out of her own amusement. I swear, C.C. is one of the best female characters ever created. I love that she's the minister, and that she suggests for Lelouch to wear a dress of all things.

This is so unique: fluff mixed in with light humour mixed with nostaligia mixed with romance mixed in with a touch of angst and despair. What a combination. I loved it. Great stuff!

Here are my favourite lines:C.C. shot an annoyed glance his way and sighed. “Suzaku Kururugi, do you promise to love and protect Lelouch, even though he completely betrayed you, shot you multiple times, killed Princess Euphemia, and condemned you to a cursed life, for as long as you live?”

“I do.”

“How can you say that so casually after that terrible monologue?” Lelouch said incredulously.

“And do you, Lelouch vi Britannia, promise to love Suzaku Kururugi, even though he also tried to kill you, captured you, and did everything he could to work against you, for as long as you live?”

Lelouch swallowed hard. If Suzaku could do this it was a piece of cake, right? “I-I…uh…do,” he muttered.

C.C. smiled icily. “Good. Then I now pronounce you the most dysfunctional man and wife I’ve ever met. You may now kiss the bride

Ah, C.C. You are awesome.

Ciao! Thank you for writing this, I was happy to read it :D
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
xD I loved it! That was really sweet and it was cute. Well written too.
KarimaTinCan chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I don't know how many times I've read this xDD

but it seems that it never gets old. I love your writing style and I hope you will make more Suzalulu fanfictions after this~ *takes out a whip* Get to work Koeji!

Thanks for letting me type this up. I'm honored. :3