Reviews for My SemiAquatic Girlfriend
ButterfliesAndBloodyKnives chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
This is like the best DoofenshmirtzxPerry fanfic I've read ;D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
good story but it needs an ending
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
good story update soon
Maeve Moonstone chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
DANCING! But, seriously, they've done every little date-y thing together before. Besides, you know, kissing and... that other thing. XP
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Actually, I think he seems like the kinda guy who rearranges his furniture daily. Ya know, cuz' all the fighting makes it move around a whole lot?
andalitebandit-6 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Oh, man! This fic hasn't been updated in 2 years? That sucks so much... This is the most realistic Perryshmirtz I've ever read and it had to be an abandoned one. (sobs)
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i really enjoy this story and i wanna see what happens. But i dont want to rush creativity, though.
CartoonFan367 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This story is so awesome!
agent chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
intresting...
I loved it!
DizzyPirate chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Love, Love, LOVE the story so far! XD Really can not wait for the next chapter! Hmmm, as far as where Heinz would take Perry on their first OFFICIAL date... I've got two options I'm thinking of. Either he might make dinner himself or have Norm make something and have a candel lit dinner on the roof of his building with the cover brought down so they can see the stars. Or if he's going to take her OUT, maybe dinner at a nice but not too fancy restaurant and a movie at the theater. Just a couple suggestions. Like I said, can't wait for Chapter 6! _
02847qndawd chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I think a boat trip would be cool, or maybe a nice dinner at a restaurant, just as an idea! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
i thought this was amazing. Maybe you should have doof make them a romantic dinner and actually have perry slowly fall in love with him. A little weird and probably unorigional, but hey it makes for a good rising action
Laura Latts chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
(First time reading the chapter and going on to read the author's note.) Ooh! Ooh! He should try going WAY out there with her. Not forward-romantic wise or anything. I mean something SO random that it actually WORKS and catches her attention like... Uh... Well my sister's thinking Australia but I know that's time-consuming... How about...a...petting zoo! X3 Or just the zoo. And then he's all cute with the animals and stuff and she gets nudged a bit more in her emotions about liking him. X33 Whatcha think?
bee3 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Really liking the story. Your style is enough like the shows so that the narrative flows well and everyone is IC. Looking forward to the Heinz/Perry date, I'm sure you'll come up with something - He's always well meaning even if it is misguided, maybe a trip to the zoo which unexpectedly leads to some encouters with other secret agents?
Kira michi chapter 5 . 3/12/2012