Reviews for Lonely No More
Nessa chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
Thank you for a great ride! Lovely ending ... and cheers to a new beginning :).
gcgcg chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Fccddbfdxfxtxrf ddcgvgvvvvvvvvggggggy

.tytgt! Re
Kynicole chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
I think you should do a epilogue and have it skip a few years.
ciaranoelle chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
Awwee! Cute Story! Love it, Hope you post an epilogue!

Update!
Fanmlz chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
Sweet and hot at the same time! Hard to do that well. Loved this fic. It was also nice to see a fix that showed Tami and Eric really making Tim part of the family.
NightWorldFreak chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
i like it
Alece chapter 20 . 11/10/2009
So, I should have been studying, but I couldn't stop reading this story :) Great job!
wrenbailey chapter 20 . 11/10/2009
Loved it, and the way you kept the actual story line was perfectly done. great fic for sure.
fleabag1985 chapter 20 . 10/5/2009
I am so glad I found this story. It was so sweet how much they loved each other before they even started dating. The build up had a perfect pace. Thanks so much for writing it.
sunshine37 chapter 20 . 9/14/2009
I just found this story and read the whole thing...excellent job.

I really enjoyed it.
Brophy chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
Ack! Terribly, terribly sorry for taking so long to read and review. But I'll stop myself from rambling on about how sorry I am and instead focus on reviewing this story. (but still, really, really sorry! lol.) I enjoyed it, from your own twists on scenes in season 3 to the tulie relationship you built. It was sweet and dirty and lots of fun. And that's what we like to see with Julie and Tim! So overall, great job Nicole! (and sorry again!) :)
Skittles1983 chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
Hi! I loved this story. And I'm looking forward to your new story "Looking for Love". This was the perfect ending! I love Tim/Julie stories:)
Fleur27 chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
sorry, I've fallen way behind on my reading, due to my book writing. But I'm catching up little by little and just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. Very sweet and hot, which is a lovely combination. Not sure when I'll get a chance to read your next story, but I'm looking forward to it.
vikaluvsmish chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
aww nicole that was the perfect ending to a beautiful story. I can say that i will truly miss it, but alas all good things must come to an end, and what a ending it was. Tim being accepted by the Taylors was awesome. I loved it.. and i can't wait till start writing another story.

ps: i did check u left me a review in my story and thanks u for the feedback and u r welcome for the spoilers. I have been busy for the past wk with the wedding out of the way and now this wknd we have a dance competition that we are preparing for. But i am gonna work on the update soon:D

looking forward to reading more of your story

vika:D
heavenly-vixen chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Love.

There's really nothing else to say about this fic. It's just... love. I absolutely adored it. It was brilliant, and romantic, and sweet, and hot, and funny, and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face most of the time.

It's really well written, the plot was amazing, the character development was perfect. I love that you didn't have Tim do a complete 180 with his attitude and personality, instead showing that it had always been there, lurking under the surface and wrote it to slowly show itself the more time he spent with julie. It was just... perfect.

Thanks so much for a wonderful Tulie fic. I love these two characters together, and as I said, you wrote them beautifully. One of the best I've ever read (in any fandom). I hope you're planning to write another tulie fic. Maybe even a sequel.

Off to read your other fic now. ]