Reviews for And What Happened After That
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh yeah, stubborness seems to run in the family... :-D

Cool little scene with Sammy taking care of a glowering older brother, who gave an awesome fall-like-a-log impression, BTW. *giggles involunterily*

Wasn't there a continuation still with Bobby nursing both ("clumsy") boys? *ponders and runs off looking for it*
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
You know how many times I've done this? LOL Although in my defence? Kids and school bags...deadly combination. Which now has me wondering how many times Dean might have fallen over Sam's bag? Or maybe Sam over Dean's? LOL

Yes, I'm rambling now. But I loved this fic! I love Dean trying to play it tough. LOL He should know Sam can see straight through it.

Awesome as always, mate. *HUGS*
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
a good dose of karma thats what that is

cute job :)

you know u could just put this story and the other one into sittin in a tree, so its all together. lol

great job
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
haha what a pair of sweet lovable klutz's Heehee Bev xx
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Yay! I like your twisted ankle series so much! They're awesome! Poor Dean and glad Sam was feeling better or else they would end up rubbing each other's ankles. I loved Sam's last explanation...I could imagine both of them falling asleep on Dean's bed now, he (grins) Great job! You totally rock!
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Another one - and it was delightful. Thanks for hurting Dean too. sidjack is a sensible person.

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Dean gets some damanged ankle too. Figures, I swear what one does the other has to do ten times worse!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hehehe Very nice indeed. :D
jenny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw...so cute and ironic ! i love it! keep going its-they're-really funny! good job!
mssammydean chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh Dean...the roles are reversed *hugs* Let lil' Sammy take care of you..
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
*And the crowd says in unison* AW!

Man, I'm loving this little series you have going on here! : )
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Fantastic addition to the story,. That is so like Winchester luck for DEan to end upspraining his own ankle after everything that happened...but hey, he did it whoile checking on Sammy so you couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor guy!

Loved it my friend!
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
oh that's just too ironic! two sprained ankles in one day! LOL! Awesome!

I wonder who'll drive tomorrow? :-)