Reviews for The Best Man
Msmiumiu chapter 8 . 7/26
OMG! I think I love you!
This story is so cute and I really enjoyed reading it.
You cracks me up when you write: "In the span of three days, I've been kissed by three different men. Mark, please be the nice guy and don't confuse me anymore!" she whispered to herself. "I don't know how much more my lips can take."
This line is so funny!
The plot is very simple and undemanding but still nice and beautiful! Well done!

So, you MUST get back to writing! NOW!
illegal kittens chapter 8 . 6/30
I need this story to continue I stg ahHH
illegal kittens chapter 2 . 6/30
Gigiland.. I'm beginning to like that more than Shondaland (as much as I love lesbian Callie)
illegal kittens chapter 1 . 6/30
I'm loving this idea !
Aby Martinez chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
PLEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE! Finish this story cause it is amazing and I really wanna read more plus it involves my favorite pairing on the show along with the character with the most drama so for a girl like me, stories like this are my addiction. Keep going cause it's really good.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please update and i love pete/addison and addek in this fic
IvoryKey chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Wow that was AMAZING! And I know you haven't posted in like a year, but I highly recommend picking up the story again! I cannot wait to see who she chooses (although personally I am all Team Addek). Please update again soon, great writing!
AddekLover13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ok, I'm so voting for Derek, they have an awesome chemistry and I love him in your story!

please update soon!
Grace gold chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I loooooove this story but I dont know which one to choose when it is a derek scene I like derek. When it is a alex scen I like him and so on. But I feel kind of sad that mark didnt have his chance with addison. Ppppppfffffff i vote 4 mark after all there is an expression if u love someone let her go and he proved it while the others blew away the chance they had with her. Yep defenitely mark.
M.C chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
When r u going to update cause I am dying to no what is going to happen. Please please update sooooooooooooon. I looooove this story but I would love to no whom is addie going to choose. Great writer.
Addeklover chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
I like this story.

I'm voting for Derek :).
starwoods chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
hahaha ohmy, this story is just amazing :D

I vote for Alex!
aiketi chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
dont make it addex pls... i dont like alex and i dont think he suits addison...addison is for derek only bcoz im a addek luvah...hehe :P
aiketi chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
oh please make it addek... theyre just so sweet and so perfect for each other no matter what shonda thinks...please ADDEK
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
I so hope this will be an addek story!