Reviews for The Best Man
Aby Martinez chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
PLEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE! Finish this story cause it is amazing and I really wanna read more plus it involves my favorite pairing on the show along with the character with the most drama so for a girl like me, stories like this are my addiction. Keep going cause it's really good.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please update and i love pete/addison and addek in this fic
IvoryKey chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Wow that was AMAZING! And I know you haven't posted in like a year, but I highly recommend picking up the story again! I cannot wait to see who she chooses (although personally I am all Team Addek). Please update again soon, great writing!
AddekLover13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ok, I'm so voting for Derek, they have an awesome chemistry and I love him in your story!

please update soon!
Grace gold chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I loooooove this story but I dont know which one to choose when it is a derek scene I like derek. When it is a alex scen I like him and so on. But I feel kind of sad that mark didnt have his chance with addison. Ppppppfffffff i vote 4 mark after all there is an expression if u love someone let her go and he proved it while the others blew away the chance they had with her. Yep defenitely mark.
M.C chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
When r u going to update cause I am dying to no what is going to happen. Please please update sooooooooooooon. I looooove this story but I would love to no whom is addie going to choose. Great writer.
Addeklover chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
I like this story.

I'm voting for Derek :).
starwoods chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
hahaha ohmy, this story is just amazing :D

I vote for Alex!
aiketi chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
dont make it addex pls... i dont like alex and i dont think he suits addison...addison is for derek only bcoz im a addek luvah...hehe :P
aiketi chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
oh please make it addek... theyre just so sweet and so perfect for each other no matter what shonda thinks...please ADDEK
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
I so hope this will be an addek story!
BabyWonder7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Oh please, please, please update this soon! I think I remember starting to read this story when it was first being written, but after I just read it from start to finish for a second time, I am truly hooked. Please post more soon, I'm anxious to know who Addie will end up with. This is very well written. I love how spot on all of the characters, especially Addison and all of her men, are written as well. It's easy to imagine all of this playing out on screen, actually, I wish it were right about now. This storyline is worlds better than anything Shonda has ever written for Private Practice. ;) Great job!
KarenBCN chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
This story doesn't make ME mad. It makes perfect sense to me. What man wouldn't want Addison? Addex is the only one that does it for me, but it definitely makes sense for all the guys to be pursuing her. How do we elect you to replace Shonda?
deslil chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
ok i'm disappointed that nothing has happenend between addie and mark. that makes me sad. i know they had like a five second moment with the whole he made it the sixty days but that's it. i hope us maddison fans get something. i really really really don't want her to end up with alex karev. all the other ones are fine but definetly not alex. please! anyways i'm really enjoying this fic so far. so update soon! i hope you don't dissapoint and make this fic and addex one. ugh.
alterus chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
I'm an Addek fan so I like it. I hope it will be Addek in the end.