Reviews for Retribution
nancyschell chapter 7 . 3/9
I really enjoyed your story.
EpikalStorms chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Wait... *thinks slowly* Why don't they call him Tony anymore?
JaffaCake13 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Wow, that was really good! I like the way it ended too, nice and happy but still on the realistic side of things :)
Net Sparrow chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
The poor girl is now in a wheel chair and the boy forever mentally handicapped. How sad. I thought Tony is also mentally affected and wondered how he could come back as a field agent, not nice that only Tim nursed him back, the others not even visiting a lot, but I am glad that he made it back to his life and his team.
Lilia chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I hate the kids. They piss me off.
Dinozzofan chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I really loved your story! I have read hundreds of stories on this site, and yours is the first I have wanted to review. You did a great job with Dinozzo and the back story of the kids. Your torture scenes really kept me on the edge of my seat. I'm glad that everything turned out alright in the end. Keep writing!
Glass.Snowflake chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Oh. My. God. Gripping much?
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well, I guess this beats grocery shopping, XD. I loved it!
flyboyfan23 chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
glad you finished

Loved the whole thing but kinda wish we could have had more recovery time but life calls everybody

Oh well

Thanks for the great story
jodz92 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Good chapter, their lives have all been changed ):
angeleyes46 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
keep up the great work
jodz92 chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Oh dear! Good cliffhanger.. I hope no-one's dead! Looking forward to more, loving the Tony whump! Well done, update when you can (:
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Pretty good! I hope no one dies, but maybe Tony in a coma. The boy definitely needs a psych ward, and the girl could be in critical condition along with poor Tony. Hope you have time to update soon!
no chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
you can only survive about three days without water...
BE1313 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
OMG! You can't leave it like that! Ugh! Please update soon! But I don't want Lily/Adenydd or Tony to die. Eli can die as far as I'm concerned but also it'd be good if no one died. But if one of the kid's died then Tony is gonna have issues about not saving them both. Anyway good chapter and update again really soon!