Reviews for Vanished
Elanshaw chapter 15 . 2/25
First Tony/Tim fic I read..really good!
M. Louise E chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Awesome story. :D
mbj chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Still love this story the second time around!
Brittgirl015 chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
I liked your story but I can't help feeling everyone gets the notion that DiNozzo is Gibbs' favorite and that makes me mad. Can't everyone be equal to Gibbs? I'm sorry I shouldn't be taking this out on you maybe you like DiNozzo more than McGee, but whatever I still liked your story.
Padria95 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
What a sweet ending to a fabulous story!
Maunzeli chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Good story. Thanks.
Scat210 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Loved the story, especially Tony whump!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Wow! Amazing ending to this! Not that everything else about the story wasn't amazing (because it was!) but the ending was simply perfect! Lovely Tony/Gibbs moment! :D Awesome story!
Kelly Gibbs chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you- for not making this a slash story! There are so many on this site and it's absolutely awesome to read a straight-up NCIS story with no slash. I think you analyzed the charcters very well and I very much enjoyed reading this story. Great Job!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Go McGee you were so god at helping Tony. And giving him encouragement to keep going. And it didn't hurt to use Gibbs as a motivator for Tony. That always helps. I loved that when Tim and Tony both woke up they worried about each other.

Gibbs and Tony are so alike both stubborn SOBs and think things are there fault even if it not or they had nothing to do with it.

"You risk losing your reputation as a bastard if you keep it up," Tony baited his boss with a faint grin.

Gibbs grinned in return, a rare look of true happiness that reached his ice blue eyes. The smile faded and lead agent was quiet for a moment. He then tapped Tony under the chin as he simply replied, "Some things are worth the risk." And Tony being the son he never had is defiantly worth the risk. Just like Gibbs being the dad Tony never had is worth the risk.
fighttowin1 chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Very nice story! Plenty of mystery, suspense, whumpage, protective/pappa Gibbs and a happy ending...simply lovely job!

My favorite line in the story is the very last one: Gibbs grinned in return, a rare look of true happiness that reached his ice blue eyes. The smile faded and lead agent was quiet for a moment. He then tapped Tony under the chin as he simply replied, "Some things are worth the risk."

Thank you for the story, it was enjoyable to read. :-)
sterno chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
ANOTHER REALLY GOOD ENJOYABLE STORY. REALLY LIKE HOW TONY THINKS OF TIM AS A YOUNGER BROTHER.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT...
Net Sparrow chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Tony and Tim did good, Tony wouldn't have survived without Tim, but Tony did also care for Tim. Two wounded warriors... Without Gibbs to the rescue in the last minute they both ould have been killed. I really loved most the aftermath in the hospital afterwards. You are writing amazing stories, thanks for sharing.
Servant05 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Great Story. Good plotline. Enough drama. Compelling.

Thanks for writing.

P.S. Liked the ending.
gaddzkemp chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
Aw! Wow. This is like a... pregnancy late! But it was so good! Ep! I'm so glad I saw your stories! Ack! *randomness* Why am I on the floor when I have a bed, chair and beanbag, huge for that matter, in my room? I do not understand this. *end randomness* Poor Tony and Tim! I was almost crying the whole time! And shaking. And when the stupid add thing came up, I almost screamed! And whimpering. Gosh! You are a TOTALLY AWESOME author!