Reviews for Something About Max
Just A Fan chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
okay so this is literally perfect. you deserve about a million more reviews than you have. it takes a lot for a book to make me cry, and I found myself tearing up multiple times in this story. I loved how you made two endings to this story, one that was more realistic, and one that make me smile and feel good. I read this start to finish in like 40 minutes. I just could not stop. definitely one of my favorite fanfics ever. great job.
phsclassof2012 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
oh my god i am so in love with this story! ive been late 2 class twice because of it lol. LOVE it
NikNakPaddieWak chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
this is the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read and i have read sooo soo many! I love this so uch its been bookmarked onto my laptop and I keep rying everytime I read this!
gottalovetheboywiththebread chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
I just love this story! I could keep reading it again and agian and not get tired of it!
kelly chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Absolutley amazing. Thankyou sooooo much for a heartwrenching story. I found myself searching on fanfiction for Max and Hayley stories. Please keep writing because its obviously something you're really good at.
Little Dark Dynamite chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. This is one of the best stories on this website I have ever read. Your writing is perfect. You should be published; I'd definitely buy this if it were. I loved it.

Keep up the good work. :)
barefoot beauty chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
loved this story! i laughed. fell in love. cried. and hoped. amazing story!
barefoot beauty chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
2nd ending! she lives! (sighs)
barefoot beauty chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
your chappies are so long haha i love it! and i really liked the gifts. :) i'm wearing a necklace with two intwined hearts right now. a gift from my boyfriend. whom i love very much.
barefoot beauty chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
i cried.. alot. i dont want haley to die :( max needs her! you are an amazing writer! and i love this story! sorry for not reviewing the other chappies i just wanted to keep reading lol
Just As Sweet chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
I have so much to say about your book.

1) It was awesome and there were no grammar mistakes (which really does count because tons of people on the site make so many)

2) It was so fricking sad! Oh my GOD!

3) I can't wait to see what else you've written (are going to write) and I'm going to tell all my friends for sure.

and 4) This was such a good book (but seriously sad)

Okay, well that's all I have to say...

Except keep writing and that you are an amazing author.

From,

Fangsorfur
alexandrielle chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
i love this story!.. i usually dont go for stories with people dying on it, specially when its the lead girl or lead guy, and once i realize that what im reading ends that way, i immediately stop reading. but something about max is so well written and filled with soul that i said 'to heck with dying and depression and all that crap! im finishing this story!" i fell in love with max midway to the first entry in the first chapter. i went AW! when max said "no one is teaching this except you." in referance to his heart. i was chanting ohmiGod,ohmiGod,ohmiGod when Hayley collapsed during the eighteenth chapter and crying by the time i read bout the funeral and how max felt an invisible hand on hi shoulder, how he said he loves her and will never forget her. im telling all my buds bout this and i hope to read something from heyfriday again.
Earth To Me chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Oh. My. Goodness. You're a genius. This is the first FF story I've read and I LOVE it :D And I haven't eve finished reading it yet :D And I love the fact that Max is terrified of roller coasters :D
FairRavenclawFromGlen chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
*deep breath*

Okay, I read this entire story, and I must say that it didn't feel like I was reading a fanfiction at all! It was like I was reading an actual book, which I loved, because I love stories like this. This story was extremely well-written, with very, very few errors (I think you wrote "have" rather than "gave" once, but that's all I remember off the top of my head. Maybe that was the only one . . .). All of your characters had such distinct personalities that I could tell who was speaking before you said it. It took me a chapter or two to get into it, but once I did, my parents had to force me to go to bed last night! I wanted to stay up all night and finish this. I was shocked to see that this didn't have more reviews. I loved Hayley, and Max, and Hayley and Max together. XD

I figured that Hayley was sick before she went to the doctor. My cousin had a brain tumor when I was younger, and I remember quite clearly how she would have to leave the room to be alone because her head was hurting so bad. Luckily, she made a recovery, a miracle, just like Hayley. I think that's why this story struck such a cord in my heart. You literally had me in tears the last couple of chapters because I was sure that Hayley was simply a goner, but then I thought of my cousin, and I realized that you couldn't be cruel enough to kill off Hayley when she and Max were obviously soulmates and she had so many people who loved her and would totally not know what to do if she died, even though she told them to keep living. (Woah, run-on sentence, much?)

Anyway, I think the road trip was my favorite part of the story. I simply love road trips, especially uber-long ones, and it's on my Bucket List to take a cross country road trip and see the Pacific Ocean (I live on the east coast). I was jealous of Hayley and the Spicklers and Hayley's mom that they got to take that road trip (LOL). I freaked when Hayley passed out because I thought she'd died, and then rejoiced when she woke up.

In conclusion (this turned out to be a really long review, though you probably don't mind), I must say that while ending one was really well-written, I completely reject it. I have been rooting for Hayley and Max for the entire story, Hayley cannot die! So I was overjoyed that you put ending two in there. I laughed when we went from Hayley dying to her learning how to drive, because I knew everything was okay then. Thanks for sharing this awesome story, and I'll be looking for it on the shelves, as I'm a frequent customer at the book shop and I love re-reading things. :D

-Asha Lily

(PS: After looking at your profile, I listened to /Sand in Your Shoes/, and it's one of my current favorite songs now. XD)
pixidancer22 chapter 20 . 9/27/2009
So it's finally, officially over? Wow. I can't believe it! I truly do love this story, and I am so glad that I have been able to see it change and grow. You are an amazing author, and I am really looking forward to more stories by you (especially In the Absence of Doubt-soon to be known as Reinventing Heartbeats-like the name, btw.) Great job!