Reviews for Jefe
That was sweet.
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love your fanfictions :D
Request chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this! I don't have an account, but I do have a request. Can you write the two of them getting stuck in a blizzard for a night while trying to avoid Jean Bison? You're such a good writer, and I think you'd do it justice. :) Great job on this!
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ooh... open for requests? ;)

I greatly enjoyed Grey, to be honest. (Hee, someone's getting put on my favourite authors list...) How about something similar, the two of them meeting up for a date. Maybe he's there on a heist (thus the location) and she's following up on a rather discreet invitation of some sort. Think... the parents from Spy Kids - the scene of the two of them 'having lunch' on either sides of the patio has always been one of my favourite snidbits of their equally complicated relationship. :D I'm actually just redoing the whole game series - just finished Thevius Raccoonus, but don't have the others, so I'm going to do walkthroughs for them on YouTube, and put some fanfic up. I've been on a Doctor Who kick for months now, so I need to switch to another fandom... Haven't done any Cooper yet.

Anywho. ;) Take the challenge or don't, but if you do, let me know. I greatly enjoy your stories! Keep writing! Always always!

~leaves you a blue note full of love~
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011

I love these two!
Sketchling chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Jefe actually means boss xD Padre means father or dad.

I dunno if jefe is slang or whatever, but if it is, I've never heard it been used before :P

Very nice story, btw! I have to admit, I kinda giggled at her father's name. It reminded me of the Princess Bride. "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very good again.
Larxenethefirefly chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Another cute one! You are definitely going on my favorites list~
kim chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i loved the story do you think you can make one where sly sees his dad again,sly don't have to die sly's dad can just come down from heaven.
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
well aint this a very touching story? i love emotional stuff on fiction or non-fiction! well as i always say it keep up the good work!
Jessy Dalton chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
What if Carmelita goes on a date and Sly gets jealous and shows up at her apartment and she says something like, "Well, i'm not going to wait for you forever." And he grabs her and kisses her? Haha.
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was very well written I enjoyed this a lot I like your Sly Cooper fanfictions, well keep up the strong work! _

Slylady345~ added it to my faves