Reviews for The Secret Overheard
Reminder chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I was tense, waiting to see if Edward really would come back. Great job
magmom2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I liked the story but I have to point out that they did not have bikinis in 1941.
GreenEyes52 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
pearl harbour is such a sad movie. i cried when I watched it. that happened to your grandmother? Oh gosh. Wow. I don't know what to say. Except brilliant story :)
littlesunshinebee chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i loved it.

but yeah, thats crazy that your grandmother overheard people talking about the attack. i wouldn't have known what to do with myself!

anyway, good writing :)
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was a wonderful story! I was afraid one of the boys would get hurt, but you kept me very happy!
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
love this alot :) very well written
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that was so good. can't belive i am reading this now. and hwat happened to your grandmother..wow.
Confused55 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
FANTASTIC! that was the best WW1 fic i've ever read. it was perfect. awesome job.

Much Love

-Aarica.
jktwi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
really enjoyed reading your story..great story line and writing technique

-jkp
DaniWerner chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
"I want you..." has taken over a whole other meaning to me now. My first thoughts included, "I sure as hell do, Edward" and "I love that song!" It took me a second to remember the posters.

Anyway, on the whole, this story was pretty exciting. I had more to say, but most of it disappeared when I read the note about your grandmother. That's pretty damn cool (now), but I can understand her being freaked out (then). My grandmother from my dad's side was a little girl in Berlin when the war picked up there, and her stories from WWII include traveling from country mansion to country mansion in Germany, Poland and Switzerland (I don't know what happened to all these mansions my family used to have, or the money...) before they had to take to living in little cottages in the wood with blacked out windows and homework on scraps of newspaper. Unfortunately, I think her uncle was a Nazi, which pretty much pisses me off, but the soldiers didn't really have a choice when Hitler took over the army and told them what to do. Still, disgusting that I'm related to a Nazi.
kneon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great story. What did your grandmother do with this information? That was such a crazy time in history.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I enjoyed your story. I thought it was very well written and the characters felt real. Liked the storyline centered around Pearl Harbor. Nicely done! Thank you!
kristenjaymas chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
rly good story i liked it alot
Pixie Hollow chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This deserves to win!

It was so beautiful, it wasn't raunchy, like some lemons, it was tender and careful.

I loved it.

You're an amazing author!

:D
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love your story, and I love that it was inspired by an actual event in your personal history!