Reviews for Meme Dans La Mort
Blubule chapter 1 . 3/19
Great story, really well written. I loved it !
lovesdarkshadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was incredible, so well written, not just pointless sex. The emotion was great
H chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Truthfully, this read like a bad yaoi manga. You certainly have the stamina to write well and developed stories. Since this was written so long ago, I hope you've realized that a simple act of anal fingering does not hurt enough to bring a man like Valjean, who has been whipped and beaten in prison, to tears. Unless someone is trying to hurt you, it's only a minor discomfort.

Your idea was good and your writing is fairly strong.
mirageangel chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Way too OOC for me, but sweet)
lonelystrangers chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is exactly what I wanted to see happen between them. I am not sure if this is right for them, but being alone and miserables isn't doing either of *them* any favors...

Merci!
Blue Porcelain chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was ridiculously good, not only for smut, but for writing, in general. I hope you write more in the future, thanks for this fantastic fic!
E chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'll be honest here: I almost didn't read this because the author note at the beginning was so incredibly annoying. I simply don't trust authors who sound like teenage fangirls on too much sugar.
That being said, the story was very good; certainly better than I expected it to be. It was excellent, really. Just drop the author note.
Malory chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
God, this is so beautiful! er... I know this story was published a long time ago... but please write another one!
I REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE!
-[with love and lots of spazz] Malory
FiresideChild chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
FINALLY! A PERFECT J/JVJ FIC! *pops champagne* Huzzah! This entire story is fucking MADE OF WIN! I've been on a serious Les Mis kick since I found out the musical was hitting the big screen. You get an auto fave for a fabulous story of epic proportions!
anotherdormantaccount chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I am not normally a slash fan, but this J/JVJ was so well written I think you've converted me for these two. Here have some internet cookies *hands you cookies*
skullgirllove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This may very well be the best jv/j pairing ive ever read. Write more please!
rainbowseagull chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It's so wonderful~~~ There are too many good things that I can't say them, because then I would be quoting the whole story.
Eyes of Glass chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Completely, utterly, undeniably perfect. There is nothing more to say.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So so beautiful ;_;

At the beginning, I feared the word count, at least for the times I wasn't sure I could finish up in one go, but then once I read it, I couldn't help but think 'IT'S NOT ENOUGH'.

The emotion in here made me fall in love ;) Thank you so much.
CoCo AiWoNi chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
There needs to be more reviews for this story. Seriously -.-

Onto my review though! I was looking for a good J/JVJ story and when I saw this one I was very tempted to read it. But due to the word count I needed to wait until I was settled into my comfy bed for a long read.

I am so glad i did.

This story captivated me from the first paragraph! And since I am an aspiring writer myself I could not help but take in all the painful details and emotions you put into the this one work. It was beautiful and so amazingly sexy! I probably will not shut up about this story in the time to come! I love this pairing, and the sex was amazingly written! *is a failure at it :)*

I want to see you write more! I must read more!