Reviews for Meme Dans La Mort
lovesdarkshadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was incredible, so well written, not just pointless sex. The emotion was great
H chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Truthfully, this read like a bad yaoi manga. You certainly have the stamina to write well and developed stories. Since this was written so long ago, I hope you've realized that a simple act of anal fingering does not hurt enough to bring a man like Valjean, who has been whipped and beaten in prison, to tears. Unless someone is trying to hurt you, it's only a minor discomfort.

Your idea was good and your writing is fairly strong.
mirageangel chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Way too OOC for me, but sweet)
lonelystrangers chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is exactly what I wanted to see happen between them. I am not sure if this is right for them, but being alone and miserables isn't doing either of *them* any favors...

Merci!
Blue Porcelain chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was ridiculously good, not only for smut, but for writing, in general. I hope you write more in the future, thanks for this fantastic fic!
E chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'll be honest here: I almost didn't read this because the author note at the beginning was so incredibly annoying. I simply don't trust authors who sound like teenage fangirls on too much sugar.
That being said, the story was very good; certainly better than I expected it to be. It was excellent, really. Just drop the author note.
Malory chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
God, this is so beautiful! er... I know this story was published a long time ago... but please write another one!
I REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE!
-[with love and lots of spazz] Malory
FiresideChild chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
FINALLY! A PERFECT J/JVJ FIC! *pops champagne* Huzzah! This entire story is fucking MADE OF WIN! I've been on a serious Les Mis kick since I found out the musical was hitting the big screen. You get an auto fave for a fabulous story of epic proportions!
anotherdormantaccount chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I am not normally a slash fan, but this J/JVJ was so well written I think you've converted me for these two. Here have some internet cookies *hands you cookies*
skullgirllove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This may very well be the best jv/j pairing ive ever read. Write more please!
rainbowseagull chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It's so wonderful~~~ There are too many good things that I can't say them, because then I would be quoting the whole story.
Eyes of Glass chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Completely, utterly, undeniably perfect. There is nothing more to say.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So so beautiful ;_;

At the beginning, I feared the word count, at least for the times I wasn't sure I could finish up in one go, but then once I read it, I couldn't help but think 'IT'S NOT ENOUGH'.

The emotion in here made me fall in love ;) Thank you so much.
CoCo AiWoNi chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
There needs to be more reviews for this story. Seriously -.-

Onto my review though! I was looking for a good J/JVJ story and when I saw this one I was very tempted to read it. But due to the word count I needed to wait until I was settled into my comfy bed for a long read.

I am so glad i did.

This story captivated me from the first paragraph! And since I am an aspiring writer myself I could not help but take in all the painful details and emotions you put into the this one work. It was beautiful and so amazingly sexy! I probably will not shut up about this story in the time to come! I love this pairing, and the sex was amazingly written! *is a failure at it :)*

I want to see you write more! I must read more!
niftynoshing chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Simply orgasmic in the many ways life provides, and I tip my hat to both of you for such captivating, enthralling, impacting writing. This is the first (and only) fanfic I've read with this pairing (which is simply ment to be, even if Victor Hugo only subtly gave evidence to it)that is worth reading.

Simply. Amazing.

Thank you for the pleasure of such addicting prose; indeed, I'll just have to read it to again in the even I *may* need, you know, refreshment. :)