Reviews for Voodoo Dolls
Bladre MKT chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
awwwwwwwwww ... this its actually better, funnier... but the original was sweeter XD
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
omg... that was crazy XD that wasnt a plot bunny, was a plot bear XD such a crazy idea cant fit on a bunny's lil body XD!
tinytokirabbit7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
voodoo dolls, wen? wow... siriusly what would you come up with if you had to write a prompt using idk, like ten objects or something? hilarious!
BlossomQuill chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Lolz! I love this!

Cat xx
OhtarIstar666 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
hehe love it
fairy.lights.lairy.fights chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hilarious! I can't decide which ending I like better... oh dear! The first is definitely ridiculously funny, but the second one is ever so slightly more realistic... and... oh, forget it, I like them both immensely. Keep writing, I LOVE this.
thegirlwithtwofaces chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Hehe that was really funny!

Oh, Sirius.

By the way, when it said that James punched Sirius's 'Little Sirius', I thought it meant his... ehem. I have no idea why xD
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh? howd they spell moony? i havent watched the movie in like two years... or a year and a half. anyways, i love the part with wormtail being evil. HEK FUNNY :D
Pick This Star chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG this ROCKED!

SO funny! I laughed so much!

it!

x
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is fun. Particularly Sirius using James' hair on the doll because it was tricky to get it just quite messy enough, and his ah-mazing plan that he probably titled right there on the spot. (Though I have to say the Peter bashing annoyed me.)
BlindXAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The VooDoo plot is really funny especially about the Remus, Sirius, James, and Lily VooDoo.
Deadly Poppy chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funny. I was totally LMAO when I read the part where Lily just came up and kissed him. Sirius is funny.
AmericanIdiot252 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
very amusing! lol poor moony!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/14/2009