Reviews for Why Not?
Ooooooooooooo make it longer please
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/28
Sounds like she just replaced dumbledore and he is using her to me.
smithback chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
xAngelic chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh man. Sounds like a lot of awesome, missed out development that lead to this! It is perfectly fine as a one-shot, but yeah, would be awesome to read what lead up to this xD
Victoria Taylor chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved it. I just wish it was more than just an one shot. I would like to see how they got to this point.
RoaringLion51 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
why not, indeed. *grins*
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
:D love it!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
interesting oneshot Hermione jsut rock but bad language hermion you a such a naughty girl really good i like it.
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I'm so disappointed in the lack of fics with this pairing. I mean there's the now but I've read two of them and the other one is in French so... I guess I have to go back to Tom and Marauders time fics :p oh well it was fun while it lasted :
Smithback chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
nikyta chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
love ittttttttttttttt
Akasha Riddle chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice! We need more of these!
Fics with Hermione time-traveling to the late 1890s, I mean I love a charming Tom Riddle but this has potential too.
Acid8burn chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Just reading this one chapter makes me crave for more. It's such a shame your leaving it as a oneshot...
CelestialMacabre chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
FINALLY a GrindelwaldxHermione fic. After realizing that I had read practically every single good Tom Riddle/VoldemortxHermione fic, I thought, hey, why not Grindelwald? Short but sweet, I really wish this was longer.
aalens chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
interesting one shot - it crys out to be developed into a longer fic, any chance of that? Many thanks for it anyway.