Reviews for Endearment
Guest chapter 22 . 3/14/2019
I love it please finish it :"")
Cindy chapter 22 . 3/13/2019
Cool story.
RoyalPython chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
The proposal scene remind me of Pride and Prejudice; just with less hatred.
HopeSpring chapter 10 . 6/18/2018
:ahhhhhh I'm getting p&p vibes so hard! OMG I love this story and I am only halfway through..I wasn't sure what to expect but damn you have me sold! thanks so much for this amazing story!
dinopoodle chapter 22 . 10/8/2017
I wpuld love to see more of the story between Amanda and Sarek and her family.
EdenMae chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
A pride and prejudice feel lol Did the book inspire this scene?
Uhura the 9th chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
Wow too bad , emotional vulcanc? That is different, this focused more scary Amanda weak character. Needs more substance. But good plot .
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2017
This is such a fantastic story! I have read it twice now and I think you did such a good job. I can't wait to read the sequel!
NaginiFay chapter 22 . 5/7/2017
I liked this quite a lot. Just a couple of comments, Amanda seems pretty immature, and Sarek moves way too fast. Unless he's in a situation where he needs a wife in about a week, I think he'd take a little more time to get to know her. That said, I still look forward to the sequel!
Lezti chapter 22 . 5/7/2017
Yay! Thank you! I glad you are going to continue with Amanda and Sarek's story.
dinotopian chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
Lezti chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
Thank you! I hope they get to meet up and have a talk soon.:)
NaomiBlue chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
I can't wait to see Sarek. Just like stuffy Vulcans to punish him for breaking the rules instead of thanking him for saving people.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 3/20/2017
An intriguing plot indeed, and you progressed it so well. Your writing has tightened up a great deal making this a better read as it goes, and the action sequences show great promise. Overall this is very enjoyable and Amanda's constant messups when faced with Sarek are hilarious, showing her reverting to nervous teenagerhood far too often for her comfort!
I think your technology descriptions need a little more thought - this is a couple of centuries from now so somehow I doubt recharging will be an issue. A couple of descriptions of Amanda's behaviour don't quite tie in with her as an adult and teacher, even under the sort of distress you describe. Imo that's quite different from her reaction to Sarek. Also, if her sister and parents were able to hide their real lives from her so professionally, you might need to rethink some of Doris's reactions to David in light of this also.
Looking forward to the resolution, a lot!
tanseynz chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Loving this so far - you've got interesting characters who are driving the plot well. Your Amanda is well crafted and her flaws work to her advantage making her more real.
I'd replace 'light metal device' with 'padd' as your readers will immediately understand what it is. Imo 'device' is too easily misconstrued thus a tad clumsy in what is otherwise a well written piece.