Reviews for Sick
unknown chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
make more about starfire being sick, needs more chapters! otherwise great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Literary structure, plot,conflict , and resolution.
HisFallenShadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
aww! so adorable! please finish?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
i love this! i love robstar! i love teen titans(im sooo mad they were cancelled,*still hoping they will come back:) plz keep writing even though its been awhile. btw i read your profile, love it, love you! thank you so much for being prolife! so hard to find people like that these days, it makes me smile to see people like you stand up for morals! God bless!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awwww get well soon Star! :)
gumdrop love chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww! This is amazing! I love reading about how much robins soft side shows when starfires in pain sick or injured, its amazing how much in the actual tv show they used robin and starfire together espically in ' haunted' and ' trouble in Tokyo ' very good... Hmmm criticism, well try making bb into the picture a little more helping out that's mostly it. Anyways I think this story was absolutely AMAZE! please please make more but raven gets sick and bb takes care of her :P that would be funneh anyway * make skip tracks noise * skk...skk...skk...skipping track out PEACE!
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Does Starfire ever get better? you need another chapter.
FabinaForever11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome!:)
kassibelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
euphoria0504 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I wish you would write another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I am sooo with you on the Robrea! I like RobStar MUCH better! Robin and Ravin just wouldnt really make sense!
Carla Mary chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
His story is wonderful continues please.
LovelyCookieMonkey chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i really like your story very creative
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww. :) It's such a cute story! I love Robins caring and protective side. Lucky guy, getting to hold such a sweet and beautiful girl like that, and have her snuggle in. But you're so mean to poor Starfire! :( Making her that sick, even threatening her death, how could you? She's just like a helpless child, needing Robin to feed and protect her, and keep her warm. Still.. it was super cute, and we know Star's 'family' would never let anything bad happen to her, do I guess it's okay. Good job remembering Bb and Rae. They have a love-hate relationship, but Raven would feel so alone if Beast Boy wasn't there to drag her into the world. Amazing fic, keep writing! :)