Reviews for Heroes Across Time Abridged
Argorok chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Excellent job so far, if you get a chance can you please update this story again soon?
zwlda31 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
curouis what happened to the original version of this story?
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
No offense, but I preferred the original. Where can I read that?
Have a Little Feith chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
I lol'd at the end. Not the petition end, I mean the story.

Hope this updates again soon.
Toby860 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
alright. i still look forward to you continuing this story.
foxeatfox chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I would be more encouraged to read this story, if you did not have grammar errors in your summary.

"Does under age 18 do not read."

Should be "Do not read if under 18." or something of the sort.

You really need to get a beta or at least read over your work. I'm sorry if you think this is a flame but I'm going more for constructive criticism.
soulofdragon1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
hmmmmm
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
Great story so far! it's gotten a little weird lately!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Lol. That is gonna be an amusing sight Naruto and Lina stumble upon in the morning.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
LMAO Master of all snack cakes!
Leaf Ranger chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
Freaking hilaruious man. Just epic. I lvoed this chapter. Especially the end of it. XP
Leaf Ranger chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
HOW DARE HE TAKE THE SNACK CAKES-I mean-HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO MIDNA-CHAN AND NARUTO! and Lina...and naruto's wife Rutela.

Nice chapter overall. Hilarious.
unknown chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
hey, I was wondering if you can do a Naruto and Percy Jackson crossover with the main pairing being Naruto and Artemis?
Leaf Ranger chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
Poor Link. That had to suck. X3

And dang, Lina really is kicking butt. How did she get so good form the old Lina we know?

Nice chapter overall. Very nice.
B0nd0fS0uls chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Keep up all the good work. Your stories just get better and better. I was also wondering if you were still taking ideas for new stories. If so, I was wondering if you would give a Shakugan no Shana Xover any thought. I really like the anime and think it might be entertaining to see how the characters react to each other.