Reviews for This Lullaby
SUFFERINGLOSTSOUL chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This story seems intriguing, please continue it. I would really like to find out what happens next.
Lady Gunblade chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very, very intriguing. Slash and a historic setting, a delicious combination. Like PB&J, only far more interesting.

...Okay, once I start talking like that, I really need sleep. But I look forward to reading more of this! I hope you're feeling at least a little better, too.

All the best x
DDL chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hey! I've been meaning to review this and all that-sorry I took so long... I do like this, as I've told you, and it's still wonderfully written considering you kind of forced this. But I really like how this came out. 3 The setting and everything is very unique, so of course I'm interested in seeing this continued. Good luck with it!
This Sparrow Bites chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
... wow. Interesting premise. I do happen to be partial to Medieval/Renaissance Europe, so I guess this would appeal to me a lot, but again, you do a great job in characterizing and setting up a relatively alien universe. You should definitely continue
thevampiregyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It's been awhile so sorry for not being able to read and review earlier. I think you may have something. I believe you should continue this.

thevampiregyn
Darantha chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Now that's an interesting setting! While a part of me wants to giggle a little at the thought of Leon in that kind of position, it's a very interesting choice.

Hope you will continue it, because you sure have my attention.