Reviews for Rush
newsession chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Beautifully written. thank you!
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Great story! Neat diagnosis, though I must admit I pouted for a second, I was considering using that same diagnosis in my fanfic!

I think a line of dialogue might have been cut out, because there is the line, "Wilson asked, feeling stupid saying the words." even though Wilson hadn't said anything. Just thought you'd like to know.

Great job and keep up the great work!
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Great chapter! You have the dialogue in character and spot on. I still think there was something else going on at that party though... hm...
tuckp3 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
just came across this today :] the potw in this was really great! it was like watching an actual episode and wondering what was going to happen. i think there was a great balance between the personal relationships and the medicine. great job!
JLC chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Absolutely awesome. What a wonderful story. It felt just like an episode of the show. Your characterisations are spot-on and the medical knowledge brilliant.

As a hugh Huddy fan, your interactions between these two characters felt believeable - you got the tone just right.

We're halfway through Season 5 here in the UK (I've read the spoilers so I know what's coming...!), and this feels like it could easily fit into the cannon of the show for season 6.

Really looking forward to reading the future instalments - esp. the therapy session with House and Cuddy.
Ladyluck523 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
OMG! Do you work for David Shores?

An excellent House fanfic! It had everything a House eps does; medical mystery, witty banter and surprising glimpses into all the characters. The character interactions were the best part. Each one rang true to the show. I particularly loved the Huddy exchanges. You depicted the fearful longing of House and Cuddy so very well in the story. Very happy to see Wilson really involved with the case for once. Strangely enough, I also enjoyed the “road trip” aspect of Thirteen and Taub part. It was a nice chance for them to bond as they only fellows left on House’s team. Great job and I look forward to more stories from you!
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Great story. I enjoyed House's bizaar ephiphany at the end . . . so house-like!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Great story! I could have really seen this as a House episode. All the medicine and mystery. Just fantastic!
monkeywearspants chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Very smooth writing, good plot. Can't wait for House & Cuddy's therapy session.
Stagestruck chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Bravo! A true fait accompli dxdoc. The experience of an actual episode from beginning to end, with the mood music being the only thing missing. Excellent, excellent research. Your writing skills as you know, impress me very much. I enjoy how you are able to bring the reader right there into the ER, the ddx, and even into the intimate moments between H/C without losing a beat with the dramatic and comedic timing. Each character was right on, even Taub and 13, who I find many writers dismissing as unimportant. They are each in their different ways important to the central character of House by allowing him to learn, grow, and reach his epiphanies, and I love how you express that through your writing. I'm looking very much forward you anything you write, as always.

Bests,

Stagestruck
Sharbat chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Ha ha! Gross! But all kinds of awesome. Are you secretly one of the writers? Great story!
slashfan54 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I like it! Complex, flowing on many levels, and intense. Hope there's a couple more chapters. Really like it.
Ladyluck523 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Great start to an interesting story. Very believable. The interactions are spot on particular the ones between House, Wilson and Cuddy. Nice work! It's good to see House on his first medical mystery back from rehab. And very touching that Cuddy is so worried. I do hope she agrees to go with House to a session.

Happy to see more from you and looking forward to the next chapter!
BeforeItWasCool chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Wow. Someone has some medical background. So glad to read another one of your creations. I'm loving the story! It's exactly what I think things would be like after House returns. I look forward to the next chapter! HURRY!
Sharbat chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
This is great so far! I love that it's focused so much on the medicine. This could easily make for a real episode. I'm excited to see where this is going. Great job!