Reviews for We Could Steal Time
jane chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I love this story. It's so REAL, so touching. Well written too.
andrearose18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Amazing. Addicted to your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Beautiful
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
What a sweet story. I like the honesty in it: Bella having to be honest with herself and Edward that she's not happy, and how she and Jacib struggle to find their forever. What a nice look into the way it could have, should have been.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Perfect sweet and meaningful story. How could she give this up for eternity as a vampire? Eternity would be so boring by comparison. Love the passage of time and the warmth and love of family.
mrs-taycob chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
asdfghjklasdfghjhgfdsa!
just amazing!
jharv241 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Excellent one-shot. I really enjoyed it.
Eternal Equinox chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was beautiful. I can't exactly explain why, but it was.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
such a sweet story.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
love it
Shalette chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, that was so incredible.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A great story. Very well written.
BaiLynn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh my gosh. How perfect was that? I don't think I've ever read anything so beautiful, to see their life pass, their kids grow up and older and have kids of their own. That was amazing. I'm smiling, and I sort of want to cry. It was, gosh, wow, I'm floored.
sirwayde chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is such a beautiful because it was some perfect fairy tale (glares daggers at Breaking dawn book)but because it was real and honest living.I love how you had Jake and Bella rekindle their friendship and then into a relationship.I love their kids and how they separated for a while the got back together.I was really touched when you wrote the part about how Jonah writing.I love to read stories where Jake and Bella are parents.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Goodness, this story is brilliant! The way you wrote this couple is so wonderfully done - it's amazing to see a perfect combination of fluffs, cuteness, comfort, angst and all the daily things written in such great style of yours. Totally love this fic!