Reviews for The Diary of Edward Masen
Emmaline3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was beautiful... Had I been captured during that time, I know that I would've longed to stay with the tribe; learning all that they knew to stay alive and thrive! Edward found his home ;-)
kneon chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was a great story, I would love to see how life continued with him. Thank you for sharing.
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Battle isn't glorious it is equal parts of chaos, panic, and repulsion.

Loved that line.

And the vision/journey in the tent, with the smoke. That was a great read.

So many hearts,

Sarahxxoxo
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was really beautiful. I really enjoyed reading Edward's transformation from scared boy to a warrior and his growing connection to his caretaker was really beautiful.
twirob chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow that was different but i loved it did it get anywhere in the comp? i hope so!
minlin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Simply beautiful. I liked the slow building of feelings of Edward for his caretaker, though his attraction was hinted st from the start.

Since Jacob took the ledger when he left, does this mean he's trying to find Isabella? Maybe he feels he should give her the ledger and let her know what happened to Edward. At least that may be what he's telling himself. Personally I find the fact that he left right after having some sort of vision in the sweat lodge meaningful.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed this.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was such a beautiful story! I can't say that I understand a whole lot of what happened, but that is the way you designed it. I feel the same confusion as Edward, who doesn't understand the language or customs. Instead he relies on reading the emotions of those around him, and that is all he is able to convey to the readers of this story. From that perspective, it is hard to know what exactly is happening. All that comes through is a feeling of whether it is good or bad. The story is so cleverly written!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really liked your story, it was so original! I suspected the outcome but you did an excellent job of unfolding it for Edward. Thanks for writing it! )
ameriicanpsycho chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this was a wonderful one shot. but i have the same questions as Tatianna-Delamaine .
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
im confused. what the girl leah or Bella? how did edward totally just forgt bella!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great story. I at first had a hard time getting used to Edward's "stilted" language and form of communication, bu realized it was authentic to the time and place.

Anyway, I thought his transformation into seomone he was proud of, someone who feels no self doubt in who he is throughout the story was really interesting with his realization coming via his memories and hallucinations in his time at the sweatlodge.

In the end, his choice to stay was the right choice. Were he to leave and seek that future planned for him with Isabella, that would not be true to the man he had become.

Good luck with the Indie TwiFic Awards (that's how I found your story...the title intrigued me.)
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great job! I loved it!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Beautiful :)
twanza chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my gosh. I don't have words for the beauty of this story. The ending was poignant and searing and just wow. Thank you! t
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That ws sensational! Everything was so detailed and very well written..

While reading, through Edward's entries in the ledger it was as if you were there experiencing everything...

Damn you're good..