Reviews for My Half of Heaven
Rouvas7x7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is how I think it would go too... In the end, I think Remus would choose Sirius over Tonks. When I read DH, I was not convinced at all that Remus loved Tonks. They were the most dysfunctional married couple with most poorly set up relationship I've ever seen. I'm convinced she gave him a love potion and than trapped him by getting pregnant or something... They had no chemistry at all! Sirius and Remus had TONS of chemistry and any Wolfstar shipper knows everything I'm talking about.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
fuck i'm crying
Thunderstorm Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I didn't even notice I was crying. I really love this.
ILoveReading96 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I know this was posted quite some time ago, but I just had to review and say it made me happy to read this one-shot. The deaths of Sirius and Remus were really hard, but then there's stories like this that remind you that they're finally together and happy on the other side. I think we ALL know Remus would choose Sirius in the end.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This made me cry. I loved the ending.
MangoBones chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love this because it gives some..I guess closure? and happiness after their death like they're not gone after all, they're all together and happy.

Sirius' and Remus' death hurt the most.

I must express unhappiness that Remus forgot who Sirius was though and that he seems to be in love with both Tonks and Sirius? Or he always loved Sirius most, idk. Thats just because I like happy endings where they love only 1 person and don't forget it XD the fic is very good!
Lugian being lazy chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This actually makes me feel bad for Tonks, which is a feat by itself. xD But really, nice job. That was so sweet.

kreoff210 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
is there going to be more? plz say there is more..i didnt see a 'one shot' typed anywhere..
Elendraug chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so precious. I like your interpretation of an afterlife, and the concept of returning to where you were happiest, with Tonks as a younger child and the Marauders in their time at Hogwarts. Very well done; it made me smile. :D
xhxixdxdxexnx chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is amazing, it actually made me cry.

It flows perfectly and it just so happens to feature two of my favourite characters :)
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I felt sorru for Dora, but that was so cute! I love RemmusXSirius. There so sweet.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow. That was powerful.

I think I'm about to cry.

Poor Tonks, though...