Reviews for Bleach Beach Birthday
robin X3 chapter 1 . 1/12
Awwwwwwwww-! ICHIHIME FTW! THIS STORY IS PERFECT! *hearts for eyes*

That aside...your versions of Kubo and Abe had me reeling with laughter! Hats off! Its hillarious how you portrayed them and especially that part where Abe lectures ichigo to try to get him back in game... Damn funny!
Do another one with the latest chapters pweaaaase! _
anime freak 0108 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
freaking Perfect
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wonderful one-shot! Totally going to my favorites
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I LOVED IT THO.. *0*
Ermilus chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This why I love the manga. Great story
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
lol cute
evening9primrose chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
AMAZING! but i couldnt find the bleach manga and do you really think that its gonna be an "unreciprocated love till the end" for hime and ichigo? i cant. but think that tite's thought process in this stor (which is your work) is true...kudos!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wonderfully wonderfully done! :) Come on mr. Kubo Tite, do it! IchiHime!
Ash chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i couldnt stop laughing! its was simply marvellous! and not to mention original! and super hopeful for all ichihime fans like you, me and thousands of others! awesome keep it up!
qq chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
AWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS!

lol it totally makes sense. so annoying how they cut out the ichigo scolding matsumoto scene with nanao. lol.
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That was so cute i really loved the ending and thanks for adressing the fact that they cut the ichihime moment

that part where hime tells how her uncle died sounds really really familiar especialy when he says oh ilove shakespere
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was so creative! Possibly the most creative fanfic I've ever read. I loved it!
nypsy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
these bleach as actor one-shots are such a hoot (reread again), wish you'd do another, esp w/the current fullbringer stuff & ichi & hime lying to each other in manga, chad finally getting a meatier role, & the shinigami nowhere in sight... there's gotta be some funny things to do w/the cast as if they were actors. they are romantic & funny.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Great story I loved it! Especially when orihime gave ichigo his birthday presant! :D after reading this, now I'm in the mood to watch that episode! :]
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
yeah, whatever. XD aw, man. I'm getting a really messed up impression of Kubo here XD I already see it coming; next time he tweets something in japanese it can't be avoided that I will make up some funny stuff he could have said _

however, that was another entertaining read. your phrasing is awesome, I think you have a great way with words. plus, it was very funny :D "das ende"? you're not actually German, are you XD that would have made things somehwat easier for me, I could have reviewed in German instead XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »