Reviews for Sexy Naughty Bitchy
Dawny chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
...so it's been awhile since you wrote this...a few years? 'Kay, I'm not going to plead for you to write more of this...maybe beg on my hands and knees? I'll have you know I don't throw away my dignity easily. Only for the best, which I see in this. So...how bout it?
Madhatterak chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lol, a little hard to fallow who's who, but good none the less.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
More please.
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
wow. wouldn't it be nice if viv and betty fell in love with shego? yea? XD (; (;
ssfr chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lovely beginning, and I hope to see more of it.

Thanks!
Shego2009 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Please tell me there's gonna be more to this story? I LOVED THIS! GIRL POWER! I love the Name Mai-Shin, i'm over all the S names in my fic I have her name as Minako. Keep up the wonderful work. hope to see more.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Firstly... HELLS YEAH! F*CKIN' GIRL POWER! KA-POW! MOTHER F*CKERS!

If you couldn't tell Pixie, I loved your beginning ;-) You were DEFINITELY talkin' my language! The "Who's the B*tch" scene with the belt was PRICELESS! BEYOND PRICELESS! And easily worth the cost of admission; cherry on top, it was! ;-)

So, do we see these girls grow (teens, young adults, young women) or do they stay young for the duration? And are we talkin' triangle or three-way, or both? ;-) BetVivGo... I can't speak for the other gals, but that sounds good to me.

The fight choreography, as usual, was dynamite. Made my knuckles ache with anticipation. You dialogue and story telling, also as usual, set the bar high. Damn you for makin' it look so damned easy to do! ;-) I keed, of course 'cuz I'm jealous.

Now the song: TaTa Young... unfortunately she sounds like Britney Spears, which is a bad thing. However, she's hotter, probably much more talented, and lastly, not an ugly-no-talent-lip-synchin'-auto-tune-over-processed-studio-creation and Po' White Trash Skank like Britney. But I could be wrong.

Being American and Thai, she looks very Japanese idol to me, which isn't a bad thing, but very interesting. I probably wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps, though I might be jealous ;-)

Very Well Done!

And if you've got a moment, y'all could swing by and read what I've posted. And it isn't what you've read before, Pixie. That's coming in August once I'm back from vacation and CE.

Again, DYNAMITE Stuff! I hope you're well.