Reviews for Test of Trust
jo chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i liked it very much...superb!
tromana chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
As you said you wanted my opinion, I'm going to be as honest as possible.

This is a perfectly competent piece of storytelling and there is no need to be so harsh on yourself about it. I know it's easier said then done, but hey. Yes, there are bits that are a little OOC (I could imagine Lisbon going into a furious rage about the idea of being raped rather than bursting into tears, for example) but the more you write characters, the easier it is to keep things 'in' character so to speak.

Overall, I enjoyed it. :-)
yaba chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
that was so sweet, the writing and scenario and his obvious devotion toher was all adorable. keep writing:) this was awesome!

Yan
Leonie Miller chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
What a sweet yet melancholic chapter, I loved reading it.

Keep up the good work :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved it:)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh, very very cute. Good idea as well.

Good writing. Keep it up. :)
Asprine chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Foremost, I love it! How the storylines draws out the characters trust for one another and I still remember one of the videos you showed me. I could form a mental image of both of them in this situation which gave me a perfect view of their relationship. She is not stupid but sometimes vulnerable. Who would have thought that the guy would insert the drug in her drink... Regardless to what had happened, I'm grateful that Jane came on time and nothing happens to Lisbon while the Michael creep is still out there. Apart from that, I love how this two understood one another, he cared a lot for her, to take care of her for the whole night and hold her when she is almost exposed to risk of being harmed and attacked. Very captivating! :)
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aww.. that was nice. I got the community alert, and i was very excited to read this. and it did not disappoint!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
wow, this was really well done. I really liked it. Thanks for writing it.
Queen Em chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh I totally love this,I've just seen the episode where he saysa that to her and it was sweet then, but this is uber sweet! I love that she thought of him whens she realised what had hapended to her and the fact Jane was so concerned and made sure he did all he cold to help her. The end scene was very cute with Jae huging her (and Libson letting him!) when he reality sets in. Totally loved it! x
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Amazing story! Very intense! I'm glad that Jane was there for her and was able to help her! Wonderful ending!
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AW! Great job on this! Evil Michael dude! I just don't understand people like that...horrid horrid people.
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This story was so touching, so moving. A wonderful way to show the relationship between Jane and Lisbon without having to make it be anything more than what's possible from what we've seen.

Also, well written, well paced, good dialog.

Finally, great first Mentalist story from you, I hope you'll write more!
yasminbanu786 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was well-written and beautifully crafted. I felt it really exemplified the trust Lisbon sub-consciously has in Jane. It was really lovely.

Thank you!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great story! I love the trust issue between them. Very interesting scenario.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »