Reviews for Why It Wouldn't Work
AyanoThe10Tailed chapter 14 . 7/12
I am not gonna lie, this has to be the funniest Tekken fanfic I've ever read. No joke, I found myself laughing (not chuckling, LAUGHING) at every God damn chapter.
This is one of the few fics on this site that not only acknowledges the silly and crazy side of Tekken, but fully embraces it and as such brings phenomenal results.
Generally I don't like fics where the characters are even slightly OoC but you've managed to make me stay through all fourteen chapters and I'd be lying if I said I regretted it.
Generally, the funny stories of Tekken always tend to cross the line, always screwing up half or glorify ing certain characters. Basically, they just shove the author's headcanons and personal preferences down our throat and that tends to alienate a lot of people. Yet, even though it's not 100% accurate, you've managed to make this fic ridiculously funny while simultaneously staying true to the characters and avoiding favouritism. How?!
Just, great story in every way, shape and form! I'm waiting for any future chapters with bated breath and I'm confident that it'll be just as good as all the others!
Thanks again for your hilarity!
MitsuYuki-Sansby Fan chapter 13 . 6/30
...I like reading this story.
glennchesnaught2.0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Rochefart! Good one. And I like it how Anna got allergic to shrimp while Asuka started brawling over Jin.
Light chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
lol honestly...my dream date :(
Light chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
lol alright
Light chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
lol i ddnt know the nose picking police were watching. you truly have a talent cx
Light chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I asked for Dante...you gave me Dante.. cx lol and i love the "seis dumbass" part. WHOOO GO KING!
Light chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
lmao Squall and Pauls back and forth doe. it was good cx i wouldve liked dante lol..the new version
Light chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
"No one acknowledged your existence." lol story of my life. i like this one :)
Light chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
"lets see you paint a better square!"...nuff said
Light chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
LMAO the prince naveen thing had me laughing the whole story xD and the "i dont like how theyre looking at me thing" i thot i was funny lol. im assuming cuz hes got the devil gene? devil...goats...hah?
Light chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Oh my god. The whole "to hell with the holidays" part, the "survival of the fittest!" part, and the "You...crazy son...of a bitch." were absolutely the funniest things ive heard ever..please...be mine...like now...and my private author...just fucking love me...lol and i love what you do with heihachi. hes one of my favs lol. im like your biggest fan _
Light chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
...I asked you not to...but you stole my love anyways...brava..its dazzling! \(_\) its sizzling! (/_)/ its searing! (/_\) Its perhaps my favoritest!..ing \(O)/. i laughed and giggled like a school girl cx youre absolutely amazing. lol
Light chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
...O.O ehh
Light chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
...Im beginning to fall for you :') It's beautiful...