Reviews for Let Love In's Challenge
Momobear9898 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved it your a great writer, anyway awesome challenge
weirdogirl chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Omegawsh, that was like SO CUTE! XDD
Lily Vivi Nekoyama chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Sweet! I love it!
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
What a cute brother-sister relationship! Aww... poor Popuri. Her hair was pulled and made fun of. Well at least at the end she is all better! Great job on this chapter! I can't wait until the next update! Good luck! :]
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
This was soooo cute! I loved it! For most of the stories I don't really know the characters but I still like how the story is! A lot of stories are mineral town characters, right? I don't really know them but I still think the stories are really cute! Awesome job with this story! :]
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
That was cute! XD I just love all the chapters! You do such a great job with all of them! Keep it up!
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
I shall do as you command! Haha. I would have reviewed anyway! That was a nice chapter of how they danced in the rain and everything worked out! :]
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Awww! This one was so cute! I just loved the idea of the charm bracelet! XD Oh wow I haven't reviewed this story for a while. Well anyways, good job!
Chocolate Ball chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
You would (maybe)! Thank you! :D

Awww, Cliff & Claire! Not one of my most favorite pairings, but I loved the story.
weirdogirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
Aaaawww! This is soooo cute! I love it! Thanks so much! :3

I kinda like Kai now, wahaha. But I still love Cliff! He's so adorable! :3
Xealvi chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Aww. That's really cute. :)
Chocolate Ball chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I love the GrayxClaire pairing :D

And the KaixMary...but I prefer MaryxJack XP

These are good stories :3
BeyondTheSunset chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
Awwh. So Sweet.

Loved 8 the most though. Simple & Sweet.

Could you do Jill & Skye? :P
weirdogirl chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Your wish has been commanded. Haha XD

I like your stories their all so cute! :3

Oh yeah, this chapter is nice, I wish you made a little more tad of Cliff and Claire, but it's cool :D

Can you make another out of Cliff and Claire? Please? Pretty Please? :3

Anyways, great job! :)
Three Graces chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Sneaking kisses in the rain? SO cute. Its paints a very beautiful picture, imagining them all dancing in a downpour. Aw, love it :D