Reviews for Acquittal
Virgie Cires chapter 68 . 5/15
I just spend 2 white night reading those 68 fabulous chapters, sorry I didn't review each chapters didn't have time to stop , thank you so much for this nice tale
nedjheret chapter 5 . 4/25
Is there something going on with the roses or the tree?

Nedj
nedjheret chapter 1 . 4/25
Wonderful start to the story!

Nedj
SNL31 chapter 16 . 4/6
The overuse of “erm” everyone is killing me. Other than that story is interesting so far.
audiblyausten chapter 68 . 3/31
A great story! Very engaging and a good read.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/26
wonderful! thank you so much!
JellyToastx chapter 68 . 2/11
Lovely lovely story!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 68 . 2/7
Wow! I love your story and thank you for sharing it.
Bullshit. Taking away privileges when a student is hurt is a terrible idea. Can't read this. Logic issues will make my brain hurt.
Stephanie chapter 15 . 1/2
I read this fanfiction a while back. I'm not sure when (I actually don't recall anything except the whole working-on-a-potion-together-for-their-tremors), but now I'm listening to it while I design at work.

Let me just say:

Ginny kills me in the story every time. Like calm the heck down and let Harry be himself. This right here is why I'm afraid to meet some of my idols. The idea of a person shouldn't be confused with the actual person, and you can't put someone up on a pedestal.
Leeawoodland5.n chapter 68 . 11/29/2017
Loved this story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
I have yet to understand what, exactly, the house points were good for. They mean absolutely nothing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Minerva needs to chill. Busy-body extraordinaire is not a good look for her.
catherinahawkins chapter 68 . 11/1/2017
really good. I so enjoyed this.
Musical-Mel chapter 65 . 10/10/2017
Yay! They are finally together and are both happy. And I'm still sad Harry isn't with Ginny, and I think it's weird that Dotty has known so little about the Wizarding World when she's a squib, but I'm just nit picking. Harry has a wife and will soon have a baby. He has a family, and a normal life. And that's all he ever wanted. So I can maybe get over the fact that he's not with Ginny.
3,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »