Reviews for One Thought
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Just re-read this short but lovely, feel good story. I think it would have made a wonderful scene in one of the series' lighter season 2 episodes.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love stories like this. Good work.
VC87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Dear Laura,

This little moment is just priceless! I've re-read it quite a few times since I first found it. Oh, I can see it being played out before me! :-D

Hugs,

Vicky
Zaedah chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I think I work for that manager!

Utterly lovely, a skilled hand drawing the romance and humor in fine pictures. And so sweet, trying for the trifecta of smiles. Favoriting the story...
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I had a day like that once. I was at college. It was pelting down rain but I had to walk through it because I missed my bus. I was late for my class with the Teacher from the Black Lagoon, I'd left my purse at home so I had no money for lunch. My house keys were attached to my purse so I was locked out of the house. Then I twisted my ankle climbing over the back fence so I could get in through the kitchen door.

I just crawled straight into bed as soon as I dried off. My mother brought me tea.

I love this story so much because it's so easy to identify to.
clynnranson chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very cute :)
mbertbaby chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
excellent story. all the emotions under the sun...and only one emotion to take them all away...LOVE...
NormaD chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This story teaches how the power of love can overcome our everyday frustrations. Thanks for the lesson.