Reviews for Five Meter Radius Old version
dragonchild25 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Just Awesome! great fic!
OPgoddess6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm loving it! :D Keep up the amazing work!
cloudsallaround chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Ooh, Zoro got owned indeed! :D

I really do hope you'll update someday again, because the 'next week' thing hasn't worked out ;)

Because I love nagging (bad trait, I know), and you actually asked us readers to point out mistakes, I shall :D

- favour should be FAVOR (like color , which also looks logical spelled like colour, but is wrong, apparently)

- scolded Robin who's tone scolded Robin WHOSE tone

- Nami see's it Nami SEES it

- disapeared DISAPPEARED

- preform PERFORM

- Did you heard that did you HEAR that

- which. afterwards which afterwards

Sorry for the caps, it's just to point out the correct spelling ;

Well, mkay, I've nagged enough :D Hope this helped?
cloudsallaround chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Uh oh. Nami's maps have been damaged ergo they shall all die. O_O

smos chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I'm ROTFL! This is so funny! Especially the part where Nami yells in the Den-Den thing...I could just imagine the snail opening and closing its mouth looking angrily at Zoro! Kawaii! Update soon! Can't wait for more!
callosum chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Hey, nice far! Are you planning on continuing this one? I'd love to read more!
Kisut chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ha, satisfied? I hope so, just make zoro dead or whatsoever or make an anti zoro club!

You're an asshole who's pretend to be zoro's fan here!
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 8/26/2009

poor zoro

hurry update!
Namiroronoa chapter 3 . 7/26/2009

Very nice fic!

Ah Zoro T.T Nami is very angry XD
BlueLion chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
well done again.

In the phrase ""He's probably not even guilty, the unfeeling bastard" the word "feeling" is missing ...
dandy wonderous chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Haha, she really did pwn him. Nice job, Nami! *cheers*

Of course Sanji's a good guy! *squishes Sanji plushie*

Nope, still not convinced. XP But I think I would prefer ZoRob... But then again, I'm too much of a Frobin fan to see her with him, haha! But they would have beautiful children! XD XD
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Zoro's always getting pwned. Poor Zoro. I agree with about Sanji though. If I kidnapped a member of that crew, it'd be Sanji. Totally. ZoRob: I guess if you don't have any issues with the fact that she's nine or ten years older than he is, than it's fine. But I prefer ZoNa, mainly because...Well, ZoRob would be so boring. You couldn't really make it funny or anything without Robin being way out of character. P Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
story chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Ohh nice. Very, very nice. Figured that from where chpt 2 left off, that they wouldn't make it to the island before chapter 3, so this was really good for me. I am anxious to see chapter 4 and think that this chapter was hilarious and the next will be even better.
Ledilettant chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
very funny, don't give up zoro you're right
ZeldaAddict42 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Aww, I got a special thank you... Huzzah! You can expect another spelling/grammatical errors I happened to notice PM some time later, but I haven't got the time just now...

On to actual reviewing! Ah yes, the legendary stubbornness! That's the thing about Zoro and Nami: neither one ever wants to back down on anything. I love how Zoro realizes he's being a royal jerk, but just doesn't care! He'll no doubt guilt trip himself about it later while lifting ridiculously heavy weights...

I was also greatly amused by Usopp playing dead.

I eagerly anticipate the explanation, but I can wait for it! (I completely know what it's like to plan to write something, and then unexpectedly end up with a bunch of build-up instead. Don't sweat it, you'll get to it when you get to it!)

Nice work! I look forward to reading more.