Reviews for Mutual burn
Panda Warrior chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Wow Thats so sweet! Thankyou for writing
Hareru1995 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
OMGOMGOMG this was one of the best stories i ever read! i love the way you explained how MK felt when he woke up. especially the fact that he's proud being the know-all person xD that sentence was HILARIOUS xD
DCFG chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
GAH THERE'S SO MUCH CUTE BEHIND THAT LAST LINE

and the hug

"i'm so cool so i'll just pat you on the head DD"

b-baw i really loved this.

you should do more episodes like this C:

also i was waiting to see fumu go "AW HE'S SO ADORABLE WHEN HE'S DEAD"
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
This is a great story, you did a really good job of keeping everyone in character.

I especially liked the ending, since the actual episode didn't really show what happened afterward.
DCFG chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I see you were productive over the course of yesterday

Any tears?

Hurhur anyway I liked Kirby in this. It sure did display the epicness of his ending battle. C:
FailScribe chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Ya know what? I love these groups of oneshots! I've always wanted to see everyone's POV's during certain episodes, especially Kirby's, seeing that he lacks communication skills.

FAVED!

**Meta Knight LOVER
ThisAccountIsDEAD42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I have to say that I was very impressed of how you managed to capture Meta Knight's emotions throughout the entire chapter, from the vengence he felt as their battle commenced, to the fear and sadness he felt as Chilidog's fang took effect. This is one of my favorite episodes of Kirby and I was very moved by it as well, and I love how you wrote from Meta's perspective on the situation. I can't wait to hear more from you!

-Sailor Popstar
FailScribe chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I've always wanted to see/hear/read this episode from Mk's POV. Thanks _

**Meta Knight LOVER
DCFG chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
'He heard a wail from Kirby and a worried call from his young friend and felt fear surge through him unlike ever before. He immediately jumped through the fountain and cried, “Kirby!”'

AH THAT PART 3

fksdjkghk

ooh, a three/four-shot, you say? sounds fun!

This was so much more awesome than the ep. It had more FEELING.