Reviews for Fears: Naruto
manateelover777 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh god, you have no idea how much I love this. Vulnerable, weak Sasuke is always great, and your writing style is flawless :) I hope to see more of this side of Sasuke from you, because I've lost count of how many times I've re-read this 3
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
The sarcasm brings an empty grin to my face. I have no idea why it feels like my fingers are lead when I'm typing your reveiws. Feels weird. I feel weird.

Sasuke feels weird. And I rejoice! :3 But Naru's hurt and I feel sad. :( I like Naru-chan!
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww...This is amazing. Poor Naru-chan
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow! This is really good! You should write more short stories like this! Well done.

Marcab chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw! The partner chapters- ahem, hint hint, "partner" ;-)- are amazing- seeing tha same thing from their respective povs [and you know by know that I have such love for different povs!] was just too sweet... or maybe bittersweet is a better word and that makes it even sweeter. ... if that makes any sense. lol And the last scene... ::sighs with a silly fangil smile:: Dammit- that's what I want ti see! ;-)

remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
ths is SO good!

luvved it

Jaeyu the Happy Fish chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Cool. I just read Sasuke's Fears. This makes a nice fit together with it, able to see things in Naruto's view. Awesome. :)