Reviews for A Brother's Touch
Ryla chapter 1 . 2/8
LOL yup, that's about right... when I was little I used to try to get my older brother to play with me when he was reading by running up and slapping his book... LOL Good times!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Hahahhaha XD loved it!
Tina chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha! Awesome!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This story cracks me up and warms my heart everytime I read it. Always love reading about them just being brothers for once. Great story! :)
HobbitFeet69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Hilarious. I didn't see the 'humor' tag and wasn't sure what to expect coming in. Glad I read it either way.
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I know this is forever old, but this made me laugh out loud. My siblings and I used to do this all the time. xD It's typical Sam and Dean, I just love it.
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
How many times have I done something like this... 3 siblings... yep, a bunch! This made me laugh sooooo hard! Thanks for posting.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw, man... my sisters and I used to do this all of the time.

Great job.
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Very cute.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved this - short, sweet but oh so brotherly and imagined it playing out in my head as I read it!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I loved this! So, simple. So, sweet. Such an awesome bro-mo.

pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
AWESOME!

almost feared for a second that i'd accidentally stumbled on another wincest story in disguise, but this was great. being a younger sibling, i can relate so much!

GOOD WORK!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
A classic!

My big brother and I used to play that one all the time!

GIGGLE!

Thanks for a trip down memory lane!

Love, Robin
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Nice scene between the brothers.

Thanks for the smile.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Bwahahahaha, that was absolutely priceless! And such a baby brother thing to do; it's funny how the boys know each other inside out and know exactly which buttons to push to elicit a certain reaction. You just gotta love the boys for their infantile bahaviour!

Excellent one shot and formidably written!