Reviews for Salt
beckalooby1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
How could you end it like that? So many unanswared questions! Where's Sam? Can Sam and Eliot hug Dean together? I think he needs both of them! This was spectactulento! My first Leverage/SPN crossover and I love it! I cant find another like this -and I've been looking for 2 whole days!- its so perfect! Tell me you plan on writing more of this pairing with more hurt/whump Dean in the very near future?
Deanie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Excellent story. Very powerful emotions in it, and you write both characters so well. I like that the story is a bit longer than the first one. I'd love to read more, longer stories in this 'verse.
maria sofia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really like your crossover fics about dean and eliot and hope you do more.
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This story was so vivid and kept the tension high throughout.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
gosh i love this, i love the mixture of friendship and lovers that Dean and ELiot have in your stories, they are both hardened but have big hearts and I love how Eliot takes care of Dean and knows exactly how to act cause he's seen men messed up from jobs even if he doesn't know about the supernatural its the same thing,she should write tons more of this awesome pairing!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very tensely written story with great hurt/comfort. I'm glad that the older Winchester had someone to call in for help at all.

Sounded like Dean could use a friend and care-taker then and there, someone to watch over him and don't ask (too many) questions. Yet, while it gave the story wonderful tension, I really would have liked to know eventually what had happened.

The "honey, I'm home" bit was great, even though Eliot refrained from saying it out loud due to the serious situation.
Rei6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, that was great!

It all felt so natural and in character. Really loved that.

I loved the flow of the narration, the way the story unfolded. You just keep guessing what happened to Dean but in the end it's not even important. Eliot being there and not leaving him alone is what's important and what's count. )

I love the idea of these two meeting.

Great x-over.