Reviews for An Autumn Leaf
musicgal3 chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
Awww, over already? *mua-sob!* Has been a fantastic journey and I can't wait for the sequel! XD (Yays for sequels! lol)
musicgal3 chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
Okay, first things first: Yay, another chapter! XD

Secondly: Poor notebook. *sniffs*

Next: Uh-oh, this can't be good...but great cliffhanger. ;-)

Lastly: I can't wait for the next update! XD
Cas di Angelo chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Hm... I'm very interested in the relationship between Macavity and Sil. Also... correct me if I'm wrong, but is there some blossoming romance between her and Cori? I would love to see that :)
Cas di Angelo chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Ok, i just skipped down to say this: You quoted Incredibles! Anyway, on with the story :)

And i like it!
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Sil: Do you, at the moment, have a crush on anyone. Who? How are your Latin lessons coming along?

Del: Do you have a crush on anyone? Who? How are you enjoying life in the Junkyard?
musicgal3 chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
And there was me getting excited that a new chapter had been posted. P Ah, well.

Okay, question to Sil: How much do you like Coricopat and would you ever consider a relationship with him?

(Okay, so that was two...meh.)
Hazelthorn chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
GO TEAZER!

Wow, I love this story soo much, that it's not funny.

Well, teehee, I FINALLY updated my story

Back to ur story-

OMBEJESUS!

IT ROCKED!

LIKE A CHRISTIMAS TREE!
musicgal3 chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Okay, first thing first:

A/N #1: Aw! That is so sweet! That's the nicest thankyou I've ever seen anyone write on .

Okay, now to the story: As SummerRose12 once said to me, putting Macavity in a story always seems to suddenly make the story much more interesting. And I add: ...even if the story is already so interesting that one wouldn't think it possible for the story to BECOME any more interesting! I just love this. Please update again SON! But I'm really hoping for some Cori/Sil fluff later on...they seem so cute together.

A/N #2: You lost it AGAIN? How many times is that? lol
Hazelthorn chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
This...ROCKS!

I just read it, and am now finding out what I've been missing.

Brownie Point Time-

1- Vicki, in general

2- An awesome character, Sil!

3- Coricopat being awesome

4- Etcy/Dell moment last chappie!

5- ALONZO! Need I say more!

Anyway, that earns you... 5 STARZ!

Anyway, I need this story to have many, many chapters, please.

Vicki's issue should probably be solved soon, or you'll have a TON of angry Hazel's (which aren't pretty, if they're angry)
musicgal3 chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Yay, you updated! D Aw, poor Sil, cute Pounce...actually, I like the idea of maybe a little Sil/Cori romance blossoming there...sorry, I'm a hopeless romantic. P

Okay, I'll try to answer the questions...I hope my answers help...

1.) A LOT! D

2.) No idea, maybe someone could stand up to her about and it and demand an explanation?

3.) Not too quickly - I want to make it last!

4.) I don't think she is. I think that, in order to be a Mary-Sue, not only would she have to be perfect physically, intellectually and personality-wise, she would have to be well-liked by everyone...which she, at this stage at any rate, is not. Poor Sil. (

I hope that helped...I always find it difficult to answer those questions, particularly if I already like/LOVE what the author is doing...
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
I think you are doing very good on this. I love it. But I think you should add some romance with Sil and someone. That's all.
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE!
DarkMoon1213 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I so agree with you about Tant and Corico needing personalities. Love the story
musicgal3 chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Awesome! This is gorgeous - cutesie Cetty! XD Loverly! :-)
musicgal3 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Aw, Cetty can be so cute, when she's annoying! She and Dell are so cute together, too. Poor Sil. ( Please update again SOON!