Reviews for Regret
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Nicely done. I liked that Max didn't think badly of Alec just for being there for her.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was cute and amazing! *squee*

I was always waiting for something like that when I watched the show...even now after so much time, I'm wondering of something like that would have happen - I mean...Alec would have been a love interest, the staff of DA said that, and it would have been SO hilarious and sweet and adorable - and you captured Maxie and Alec real well!

Good job!

Kritty
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
How convenient :)

I hope she doesn't regret it too much. It sounds like Alec really was being a total sweetheart- emphasis on heart because with those kinds of physical acts it seems like there is a good chance his heart just may be involved in all this. Perhaps there's a chance for them to turn to each other whenever something like this is needed and then for it to become more comfortable and then more frequent and then something nearing habitual and then eventually they can realize that their hearts really are involved and they've fallen in love? That would definitely take care of any regret (except perhaps for the guilt of cheating on Logan) Max might feel.

Well done :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
that was great loved it

maria
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
subtle and sweet.

LOVED IT!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I now have an insane need to read max/alec fic :D that was amazing :)
HANA chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
loved it. i hope u write more for this fandom.
lucklessforhim chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love it! This is one of the most real versions of the heat plotline that I've ever read. :o)