Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I wasn't that sad with Atem's pain, because reading the rest of yours stories make me angry and annoyed with him, but only in yours stories...
I still remember 'Wrong Number!' I never feel a urge to slap a guy like Yami, Atem, that ever his name is, it is very hard to make me angry with someone... I never was able to review on that story, even if I think it was a good story.
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Loved the ending... I was about to cry... but now I'm happy :)
Vikky1232 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Saddiest story I have ever read out of my history of fanfiction which is a lot. So SAD! And man was atem desperate! ;(
Startistica chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
*Sniffle, sniffle* That was sooo sad. You made me empathize for Atem,but also in a way for Anzu. She was greatly hurt just like Atem was. I'm so glad you made a happy ending. I like happy endings lol :) Great job on this fanfic, it was really heartfelt.
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Song matched perfectly the way you redid it! ;) I just knew that Anzu would come back to him! How could she not? Kaiba is no Atem and he never could be!

~Azarath101
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awesome story, I almost cried
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
me encanto *-*
Lexicat chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it! It was like...all sad in the beginning and I think I started crying. But then you brought them together and then it was all like 'aw'!

Awesome Job!
dragonphoenix16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
nice story.
SpelldustQuill chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
T_T I love this story... simple as that. It was so sad at the beginning that I was scared to actually read on, if you can believe it Oh, I was almost in tears when reading the awkwardness of the situations Atemu and Tea were going through. It's decisions at the time it's happening that causes regret, that's why I understood how Atemu felt when he thought of the past. Such a painful beginning to read... I especially felt disappointed towards Yugi (which is something I don't want to feel lol) for making the situation worse. Such an innocent thing do though. And bless Atemu for trying to protect his feelings, does show how much he cares. Even if it does lead to something painful, it goes to show how big of a heart he has 3

When she came back at the very end I was actually surprised. I was half-expecting that to end sadly, but when she came back to him I leaped for joy Fantastic story, very well written (as usual) I chuckle imagining Atemu sneezing :D

Divinitas

P.S. sorry I didn't read this sooner. I had trouble loading the page and everything kept crashing on me -_- I didn't know you would want my opinion, it's nice to know you did though, thanks 3
Moonlit Reaper chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Hey Rawan, this was a beautiful one-shot you created. I am so sorry for reviewing this so late, but when I started, I already knew that it was going to be an emotional story. When I read the part where Yami told Anzu he didn't love her, I was thinking to myself, no Yami, why are you saying that knowing it's not true? But reading to the end, it was just magnificent. You really did a great job and thank you for the dedication. Again, I am very sorry for not reviewing your story sooner. It's just I have been very busy. Wonderful work, and I'll read your other updates as soon as I can.
Marik Ishtar Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey Big sis.

This one-shot is absolutely Amazing and heart touching!

I felt so sad in almost every part. Man, why does each one of your stories so sad!

The first part when Atem was walking down the streets and thinking about Tea I really felt sorry.

Then when he started telling his story and talked about how he depeloped a crush on Tea , I was so excited.

But when he rejected her for Yugi I was like "C'mon, you love her and she loves you. Screw Yugi!"

And then they started avoiding each other. But Yugi got involved and told Atem that he doesn't truely love Tea. And that really made me so mad!

But when Atem told Tea that he loved him and she slapped him I was so mad and upset. What's wrong with her? I mean she loves him, doesn't she!

Anyways, when she travelled and went back with Seto Kaiba I was as surprised as Atem. that Part made me so confused,. great job sis!

But then Tea kept on avoiding Atem and that hurted him so much.

He sat alone and thought of her then yelled for her, and there I was feeling so frustrated.

Till she came back to him and told him that she loved him and that she can't love another one. That was really something sis! though you know that I'm not a big fan of romance. But it was an amzing story.

Great and I mean Great story sis.
WittyMitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
so i read it

and i'm very impressed with it.

not only that but i found some similaties to a story i started writing. (thats much of insight i'll give you...for now)

anyways no matter

it was awesome and long

i like those compinations

you wrote yami's feeling as if your life counted on it. it seem like you put some real effort to it and it turned out very powerful

i mean i shed a few tears when i read the reason for Yami's rejection. it seem so like him to do that. and when tea kept turning him down i was gaspin for air.

i found only one spelling mistake and a couple of grammer but hey we're not all perfect. i got tons of those mistakes. *.*

again great sentences. they were very weild in with the others.

and of course i was jumping for joy (inside) when it turned out all okay. and as it suppose to be. with tea in yami's arms.

so a super-special-awesome star for you my friend

...pirate
Lezley-Gardner chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Omg first of all WELCOME BACK SISSY XD...and that one-shot story was awesome!O...the describing of the scenery,the emotions...everything i just felt it by your words!I almost cried!~sniffs~(Wheres the damn tissue when i need one -_-')

hehe...newhoo...i just loved the story..i was even listening 2 the song wen i was reading it _...

Another master piece done by YOU!XD

Bravo~claps~..and keep it up~thumbs up~

~Lezley
LivingLegends chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That. Was. AWESOME! It is so going on my favorites. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories and updates to current ones.