Reviews for No Pity
williambrandt chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Holy shit, I love this. There are absolutely no Whale Talk fanfictions, or Crutcher books in general, which sucks because they're awesome(and to me, better than a JGreen book). Still, this is amazing. I love it when someone makes a story about a lesser-known character.
smiley-faces-1.25.96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was perfect, in my opinion. I think it kind of captures Andy and Simon's personality.
RoxisAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
You're the ONLY other person who's written anything for Whale Talk? I'm so disappointed. I love that book.

Anyway, I thought this story was good. There wasn't much detail, but the story doesn't really need it. :)
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Fanfic for any of Chris Crutcher's books is pretty tough to come by (which I don't really get considering how *good* they are) so whenever I find another one it's always cool. :) I've read Whale Talk seven or eight times now, but finding fic for it is almost impossible.

I liked it; the only thing I would say was to make sure that you're always starting a new paragraph when you've got a different person talking. Other than that, though, I thought you did a really good job with this. I like your characterization of Andy - I think you got his personality down well. Blunt, not afraid of offending people at all, but still a decent person when it comes down to it.

Anyway, I hope you're planning on writing more in this fandom!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Nice insight.

I was surprised to see a fanfic for Whale Talk. I love that book. :) Chris Crutcher is a great author.