Reviews for Buried
The Peep93 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
OMGOSH THIS IS SOOOOO TRUE! Why is it that when you go to a live show, the official bathroom break is the Divas' matches? Why did women's wrestling die when they became "Divas" instead of female wrestlers? Why CAN'T guys like Evan Bourne and John Morrison have World Championship runs, instead of the same four or five people? Trips, Cena, Orton, Edge, rinse and repeat. People wonder why WWE is losing ratings to promotions like TNA. It's because WWE is using the same tricks they have been for the past decade. Nothing new, just replace older guys with new ones who do the same things.

Oh dear, you've gone and put me in rant mode? See what you've done now?

One of my crazy dreams that will never come true is to go into the WWE and prove the whole world wrong and become the first female wrestler to be a World Champion! And I don't mean like the Women's Champion or the Diva's Champion, but the WWE Champ, or the World Heavyweight Champ! I'm pretty sure the writers would never go for that, though.

Anyway, my rant's over. I guess I wanted to say thank you for voicing an opinion I've held onto for a long time.

Jessie

(JesusFREAKs)
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
wow this is actually the truest story i've ever read.

Poor Evan. wrestling does suck today... really.
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
TRUE WRESTLING TALENT WOO WOO WOO

CODY AND TED WERE THE YOUNG HEARTTHROBS

GROWN MEN TRYING TO ADJUST EACH OTHERS ATTITUDES

the only thing cena adjusts is the boner he always has

HAHAHAHHA OMG EDGEISMYHERO REVIEWED THIS SHE USED TO BE JEFFISMYHERO

i love when people conform to talk to us :D

this is great. i loved it
NellyLove chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow! You made a lot of good points there! I agree with it all too...This was really, really good..

and Cena can't wrestle..sure, the lines they write for him are good and he carries them out well, but seriously...not a fantastic in-ring guy...

so, great job! I loved it! and i loved how you compared wrestling now, to the good old days!

xoxoxo

Angel
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
"Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Triple H, and Matt Hardy soared to the top without an ounce of true wrestling talent"

Okay, first of all, why include Matt Hardy with the rest of that group? He's screwed, and outside of the internet had a very low level of popularity. He can also actually wrestle, and I'm not a Cena or Haitch fan but they can put on good matches and promos at times. I'm wondering why you didn't just put Batista. Edge and Morrison aren't doing so bad, I wouldn't call them buried.

I like the theme, the dying of "wrestling" in the WWE. But I think Evan Bourne can still be a main eventer.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awesome! Another Evan fic!

Hehe I love the little jab you have about women wrestlers today being so scantily clad. Although I think you had a typo. I think you MEANT to say "Drugs weren't rampant in the wrestling business." You PUT "Drugs were rampant in the wrestling business."

In general, I loved how you compared wrestling today to wrestling back then. I happen to agree. Now it's all about popularity and storylines. It's no longer really about wrestling.

Sadly, it seems to be true-all people care about now is seeing "high spots and trashy women."

I agree. Evan has a huge amount of talent. That bums me out. I HOPE Evan will one day become champion, maybe even sometime soon. I don't think he's held any kind of title since coming to the WWE. :(

I kind of disagree about Edge. He's been VERY successful. Look at all the times he's been tag team champion. Look at all his reigns as Intercontinental Champion. Look at all the times he's held the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship.

I do agree about Benjamin and Morrison though. They are hugely talented, but have been "buried more than the rhetorical six feet under."

Yeah, if Evan teamed with Jeff, I'm sure he'd only be Jeff's shadow. Jeff, would of course, be in the spotlight.

Haha. Yep. I see Raw as the A-show too. I think you got everyone's role on Raw down as far as gimmicks are concerned. Although, because Cody and Ted are heels, they still get booed a lot...

Aww, I kind of feel like Evan HAS become a jobber. Look at this past Raw. He lost in practically a squash match to Big Show.

Aww, I fel so bad for Evan in this fic. He is so down that he wants to quit.

This story was so sad, but I liked it. It brought up some pretty valid points about how WWE is today. Good job!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
"Wrestling didn’t matter anymore. Unless you had a child friendly gimmick or had familial connections, you were screwed. Guys like Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Triple H, and Matt Hardy soared to the top without an ounce of true wrestling talent while guys like Edge, Shelton Benjamin, and John Morrison were buried more than the rhetorical six feet under."

That is true now, and it scares me because I know it's only going to get worse.

Anyway, great job, Becky. I really felt like this is one of your best fics.