Reviews for How to Save a Life
Passerby A chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Please continue! This is too interesting! Dont stop here please! The way u had portrayed the characters were very good PLEASE CONTINUE T.T
Princess Kindle Rose chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I like this story please keep writing this story
Lauren0287 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I just finished reading this a few hours ago, I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the next chapter, I hope your going to finish it soon. Because if you here, many of your readers would be as disappointed as me.

The results for each chapter I give you:

Chapter 1: 9/10 Really got me interested.

Chapter 2: 9/10 Certainly kept me wanting to read on.

Chapter 3: 10/10 Oh my please don't let Black Jack die :-(

I hope that the ending is going be just as good.
Pebby chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Update?
lady Calendaria chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I LOVE IT! everyone in here is portrayed beautifully. please continue updating. not nearly enough people write good Black Jack fanfics.
TwilightWings18 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
when are you going to write more
sostrangechild chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I'm afraid I'm going to have to stare at you until you finish this. *stares*
One of the Colorless chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
This story is really really good! Please update soon. :)
Bablet chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
*POINT IMAGINARY FINGER GUN*

CHAPTER FOUR. YOU GIVES OR YOU NO DIES. YOU GIVES YOU NO DIES BUT I IS HAPPY. SEE DIFERENCE? NOW TYPE!
Bablet chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
subcribes!
Prince Harpy chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Pinoko cracks me up. I'm glad she was in this :)
DevilHimeLily chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Wow! not be! sleeping pills? wow

I'm impressed!

ah! I can not wait for what I feel an immense curiosity continues

about what will happen now!

continual soon
Klei chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I've only watched one episode, and read all the manga there was to read on mangafox. Unfortunately, it always felt like pages were missing, and they specifically said entire chapters were missing. -cries- Do you know any website that has the entire thing? I can't find it in the library or the bookstore, so I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Anyway, ON TOPIC, I love this story so far. I have to subscribe; can't believe I haven't yet. Update soon and all that jazz. :3
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
I cannot express how much I love this fanfic! It's one of the few that gets updated... so I can't wait for the continue and will patiently wait for it. This story draws me in more and more... one of my favorites here on . :)
Clap-For-Carolyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I can't wait for more! I originally read this on the Black Jack LJ group, but I don't know if I ever let you know how much I loved it. 3