Reviews for Before Morning
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
These fics may be cliché... But damn they're so loveable. Not to mention, you proved that the lemon isn't obligatory. Beautiful.
Echoheart chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is very bittersweet. A beautiful one-shot.
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Me: *sobbing in the background*

Qwy: Fear not -i- am a professional sob reader she says:

That was the most god awful thing i've ever had the misfortune to read you-

Me: THATS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL! GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU HOBO! *hits Qwy on head with cinder block*

Qwy: Ouch *cluches her bloddy cranium*

Me: what i said was that was so beautiful it made me really happy and awfully sad at the same time. well written thank you for posting it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
very good point.

brittney
xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ah! That was cute! x3
XxSlytherinxDreamxX chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Danielle: That is so sad...aw...i would have been bawling my eyes out as well!

Me: That was soo cute. I think its adorable that Atemu was crying. So sad.
Crimson Moon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
-Tear- That's so sad! I'm even crying right now because of your story/the ending of the series.

Yugi...He really could have lost... T_T
Gaara's Lovely Lady chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw...how bittersweet...
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
it good
Angeliz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Love this. Bittersweet, and very realistic. I agree with your idea that they both knew they loved each other; that's the way it always seemed to me. Lovely fic.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very bittersweet. I'm glad they are having this time.
PageTurn chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Touching. Sad, but touching. I thought the length was great. Nice job. A good portfolio addition.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
;_; ATEMU! *goes all weepy* N-o-o-o-o-o don't leave! Damnit Yugi throw the damn duel! Atemu, refuse to fight him! Either way, for gods sake don't let something so beautiful go!

I don't even care that I'm all teary eyed right before leaving for work. This was too beautifully raw and emotional to care about a few coworkers worrying what might have happened. (If only they knew. They've seen me lift a fingernail on a corner, Ow, swear, go on with my day. Twist my ankle to the point I'm on crutches for a week, eh, no biggie, told them to stop pampering me. A car accident resulting in whiplash, resulted in profuse swearing, mild frustration and a desperate desire to get back to work. But just the THOUGHT of Atemu fighting that duel or walking through that gate FIVE YEARS after knowing how it turns out, waterworks. EVERY time.)

I may be tough, but I'm glad these two can always make a softy out of me.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Nothing really happened... *sigh*
weatheredlaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
*sobs* So beautiful. Very very beautiful.