Reviews for Ever Ever After
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
T.T so effing cute
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful! So many people seem to focus only on the dashing Jack Harkness and forget all about Ianto. This was a wonderful retelling of all of Ianto's heroic traits, and perfectly conveyed Jack's feelings for him :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
so sweet. i love the way you wrote jack and ianto. i love what jack said to ianto about saving him. just so sweet. thank you for writing this and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. may the ideas flow freely from your mind.
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Haha, Ianto's very own fairytale ending, good for him.
christiaan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Such a nice "fairy tale"! We do need them in this crazy world of ours!

C
Phoenix-from-below chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
love it love it love it! it's great how you captured iantos importance within torchwood in such a beautiful story :)
Nyjen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw

brilliantly written.
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very sweet, loved it.
123-321 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
cute!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
aw, this was precious! very good and very Ianto-ish. I can just imagine him saiying something like that. keep up the great work!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I think I've seen only one episode of Torchwood in my life, so I'm lost as to everything that's happened...;

However, I really like what you've done here-the hanging out with friends, the hint of one person suggesting to another that they don't have to be something they're not, and to top it off, the second bit of perfectly-done slash I've read in my life. Super job on getting me interested in this show! :D

Keep up the great work,

Weasley
Otter Child chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh Lordy that was good! You don't get many sweet love scenes for these two, and that's a shame. You pulled it off beautifully. Only one or two typo's, and the story made me barely notice them. Thank you.

Otter