Reviews for Fated
Guilmon240 chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
This fan fiction is the first one I have read in a while that was finished I just wish there where more chapters and fanfictions like this one this was perfect thank you for the wonderful story I will defenatly be reading more from you thanks again and no words could truly describe how I feel because of the happy ending I hope personally that you make more rukato in the futer please respond to this email please and thank you-guilmon240

Is the email thanks a third time
Please make more
Guilmon240
Guilmon 240 chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Yo hey great so far but do no more cliff hanger in anymore please and thank you
Sinnserily
Guilmon240
DinoGuy2000 chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
That was awesome! The fluff, and the action, I wasn't even sure it would end on a happy note like this! Awesome job!
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 18 . 2/20/2015
;_; That ending. Damn that was great. Hits me where I live. Absolutely loved this fic! Easily makes my top 5 Rukato's ever! The emotion, action, and romance between Takato and Rika was done excellently! Was a pleasure reading this! Cheerz!
-OAD :D
matt.bannon.31 chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
OMG SO GOOD! I loved it! It was funny, it was serious, it was thrilling... It was awesome!
Raj8 chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
This was one amazing story I really loved how you did the romance between takato and ruki I honestly wanted them to get together by the end and not many storys can make me want that.
Moche Moche MOO MOO chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
I KNEW IT! iwas right. so far it's actually going great!
Moche Moche MOO MOO chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
i think i know who the person whos trying to find the biggest dreamer is...

I'm pretty sure
Lendezu chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Just finished to read this story...

I like how you put all the things together in this story and how you included the parts from Digimon Tamers like Takato's dream, Hypnos as you made it, Icedevimon, Impmon story and of course Rika and the story of her family.

You did a great job by developing Rika's character like that. The role of the buggest dreamer suits Takato perfectly. Of course, I liked the Rukato parts especially the one where Rika thinks that Takato is dead and then he appears suddenly and kisses her and then he says that he loves her:)

I liked the JerixHenry parts, too. I always liked that couples and it was too bad they don't speak much in the anime.

Thanks for such a great story:)
AquaGaurdian chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
hey I know that this is a long time in coming but I just came across his story recently and I wanted to let you kno that I loved it from begining to end! Thanksfor writing it!
Jinke chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
YAY. FOUND ANOTHER GOOD RUKATO FANFIC :DD

Thanks for taking the time to write it _
rukatoitsumademo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awsome! write another you rock!
He chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
That was great! You better write another Rukato. Or else. *Throws shoes at your face*.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
A really good story I'll be adding this to my favs. I just loved the interaction between Rika and Taka-chan.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 1/20/2008