Reviews for The Sleepless Ones
blackbear1020 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
like it hope you can do more
King-Haschwald chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Argh this is the second fic I've read tonight that ended in a way that was... just no an ending... weird...

I'll ask what I asked the other auhor, sequel?
246kisses chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Oh! I love it!
NoleeMarieLacroix chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see what's wrong with Cody!
Renna33 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
whoah! What is up with Cody? Can't wait to find out
CodyRhodesFan chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
DEFINITE SEQUEL! You must. You cannot leave this work of art there. It's just perfection.

Can't wait for the sequel/prequel and you know I'll be reviewing. I have to favor this. It's just so cute and filled with pain and shock. It's truly perfection.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
One more chapter left. No!

The JohnTed bonding is cute.

And so is the RandyCody bondage.

I loved the suddenly realized what's going on and clearing any confusion between the two.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Ted frowns, “Cody, I’m still your friend. It hurts me to see you like this. I . . . I love you and I want to help.”

He reaches out to touch Cody’s cheek, but pulls his hand back when Cody flinches at the movement.

“What’s wrong? Are . . . are you afraid of me?”

“Why shouldn’t I be?” Cody bursts out, “You hate me! You beat me up!”

Ted can’t comprehend what’s happening, “I don’t. I didn’t. I would never!”

“LIAR!” Cody screams, pointing at Ted viciously, “Just get away from me!”

“What are you talking about? Please, tell me Cody. I don’t understand!”

“I wanted to love you Teddy . . . and I wanted you to love me back!”

“But I do-”

“Please just leave,” Cody sinks to the floor, face in his hands, “I don’t want to hurt anymore.”

THAT WILL LIKE FOREVER STAY IN MY HEAD!

This is just so cute and harsh and I swear Cody's like a cute little kid that's been hurt too many times.

I love it.

This surpasses my brain for words. I need more.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Oh, Ted and Cody are just so cute and hurt in this fic. I just love them so very much...

This is really awesome.

A lot of authors can't captivate a stories like this. Sadly, I only know some.

Ted: She said it.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Poor Teddy.

Teddy angst.

I LOVE. I LOVE. I LOVE!

I can't wait for more. I seriously am happy that you finished this off because I don't think I can wait for more. ;)

This is an awesome story.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
THE KISS! Whoa. This chapter's style is just captiviating. I'm supposed to be working on my own fics but whoa, I need a break and this really is a break.

I loved the end.

I seriously loved the end.

MUST. READ. MORE.

Ted: Yes! I must too!

Did I tell you to get out of here?
CodyRhodesFan chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I love a sobbing, paining Cody. He's so cute and vulnerable in this one. I just can't help but love him. I loved it! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!

I really am going to read this story, over and over. Until there's nothing left to be read. It's just awesomeness by allikat5. I MUST READ MORE AND MORE!

This is the best way to pass time.

Torturing the little Rhodes.

Ted: You're all evil.

Didn't I get rid of you?

Ted: ...no.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
“I told you guys about the night terrors, right? This is different; he’s not acting the same way. He’s taking something from real life, the plotline with the McMahon’s on RAW, and his brain is messing with it. Making it attack him in his sleep.”

This is perfect! This is even better than the last one! :D I love stories like this. It's not overly dramatic and cliche. It's just plain awesome.

That, and I really love seeing Cody being battered and tortured.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
“He – he hurt me Teddy. Oh God it hurt so bad.”

“What happened? Who hurt you?”

“Hunter . . . he raped me.”

I love this type of angst. It's sweet. It's thick and yummy. It's my type of candy. I MUST READ MORE! :) Can't be it's only 8 reviews. I must change that. This story's awesome.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
'Night terrors."

It does fit Cody's personality.

And poor Cody, his shakenness, and oh, Teddy...and yay! I love angst. I can't wait for more and...

Ted: Oh yeah.

He's my muse. Ignore him.

Oh, more chapters up already? I MUST READ! :) There isn't enough Ted/Cody around so whenever I find one I become so very happy. Thanks for this.