Reviews for Love Returned
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Kelly chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
awwwwww! that is SO sweet! you should write more about Chad and Raye :)
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Wow. I think it would be possible for Raye to be sweet, yeah- with the guy she loves. Go Raye and Chad! *giggles* Good job. I loved it. Can't wait for Amy- is it possibly with Greg?
Shandy chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Finally! A Rei/Chad fic! And so well written! Very sweet, too, I can imagine Chad trying to forget her but coming back in the end. "You're a Shinto priestess. Nope, my knees are still like jelly. You're Sailor Mars. Nope, my stomach still has butterflies." lol - write another!
Sandiya chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
Pretty story! Nice detail. I love Chad and Raye together. Read my poem if you ever get the chance!
Koroc chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
Mmm... Wow. I wish I could write like this. This is just awesome. Full of emotion, conveyed without excessive words... That's where I fail. Keep on posting; I want to see more, you hear?
SelenaTheMoonPrincess chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
I would cry right now, but that would blurry my vision, therefore I couldn't write this That was awesome, even if I sorta like Chad the way he is now ~. Aw wellz. Still, I could understand what Rei was feeling and stuff- My fav senshi in her true light!...now, um, leave me to the waterworks, k? See ya!