Reviews for Legends of Chaos
AnimationNut chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Very nice. My favs are the chatrooms and the ghost one. Great job :)
Feathersprite305 chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
OMAIGAWD! Tomorrow is November 26th, are you saying the worldis gonna turn freaky at 10:17 am? I don't wanna be auctioned as a slave! I HATE HOUSEWORK!

LOL, this was pretty interesting, keep up the good work!
kaitamis chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I thought it was realy funny
Kirbypwnsyall chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
little timbit. (mmmmm. doughnuts)

Takinom is chaor's daughter.

they couldn't have a kid.

but I like it.

_kirby powns y'all_
randomgirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Hey, I just realized that you skipped the eleventh day of Christmas in the beginning of the chapter! Shame on you, Hoseki, leaving the pipers out in the cold like that.
o0Inochi0o chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
I read that whole thing out loud and Hurt my face and my throat because I yelled a bit of it.

Good times.
randomgirl chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
LOL! That was so funny!
Rose chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Dang it! Why don't you continue it! Whoops, stupid me, you splashed the reason all over your little 'author's comments'

Man! I love this story even if it is a little cliché!
randomgirl chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I just can't get enough of this one! I keep coming back to read it again and again. Any chance of you writing another episode of this?2
Avitala chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
This was INCREDIBLY interesting. At first I wondered whether the Overworlders would allow it, (rather, would Maxxor allow it,) But I kept reading and decided that I could see the Underworlders doing that, at least. I thought it was rather interesting, though.
Avitala chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
GACK! Sorry, the previous post by Sunlight Magic213 is actually by me. -'

(We share a computer)

ANY WAY, CHAPPIE 6 ALSO MAKES ME LAUGH! XD
Tyriith chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I was cracking up through out the whole thing. (The Who's line is it? for those who don't want to check the chapter number) XD

GO BAND! (Is in marching band too. XD)
Sonar chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
I so loved it. Klay is still cool for a bad guy. I love Kaz.
Syuveil chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
This was awesome. I loved the nostalgic and melancholy feel to this chapter. It's such a great idea too. I would love it if you made this a full story. You could eventually have the new players like Criss try to find the original Chaotic players in the real world and have them port back after many years to rescue their code selves. But I'm just geeking out by this point. Read from ya soon! -Syuveil
Arigato-Okami chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Wow i loved this!XD please write more i will be loyal and always read :D

SF